Sign in to follow this  
dannos85

Wanted Pinion Gear Asap For Blitzer/falcon/bearhawk

Im rebuilding my stadium truck and i think its based on the blitzer beetle.

Im in need of the long type pinion. 13 or 15 teeth.

Does not matter how old as im desperate (must be healthy though)

Thanks.

Mine has holes for a 17T or 19T pinion. They are 0.8mm module but a 32dp will work in it's place. I have used the 17T Robinson Racing RRP0170 in mine, the 19T part number is RRP0190. These RR ones are steel, the Tamiya alloy ones don't last long at all.

Thanks for that, My gearbox requires a longer type pinion to reach the spur/drive gear. Like on the clodbuster but with more teeth.

Thanks for that, My gearbox requires a longer type pinion to reach the spur/drive gear. Like on the clodbuster but with more teeth.

Does anyone have something suitable?

Im wondering if my gears are installed wrong? The car was an ebay purchase, any suggestions to save me haveing to strip the box?

Does anyone have something suitable?

Im wondering if my gears are installed wrong? The car was an ebay purchase, any suggestions to save me haveing to strip the box?

I have a box of old motors with different length gears,supppose you don't have a pic of the pinion you need to help me search in my parts bin?If I do have it its yours for the cost of mailing it.I do have 2 falcons but have been taken apart so I don't remember what motors were in them.

Done an online search through the manuals for both Falcon and blitzer beetle,both pinions are short.here is the manula page from the beetle http://www.tamiyaclub.com/manual.asp?id=128 enter page 22 and resolution medium to see the part

Thanks for that,

The problem is that the gear in the case is on the left and the motor mounts to the right.

The motor spindle seems to short to reach accross. I dont actually have a pinion for this at all to do any tests with.

Think i may accept you kind offer to have your spare pinion from you.

When installed is it a case of the gear having just enough of the spindle to tighten to? seems a bad bit of engineering on this model?

DSCF0040.jpgDSCF0041.jpgDSCF0042.jpgDSCF0043.jpgDSCF0047.jpgDSCF0049.jpgDSCF0053.jpg

I also need this Bulky piece as the corners have disappeared.

DSCF0058.jpg

Still trying to sort this out guys.

Looking at the pics, do you see my problem?

Do the parts on my chassis look right?

Sign in to follow this