Grandmasterflash

Any Aussies In Qld Keen For A Bash?

A quick plug for some awesome fun to happen this Saturday the 3rd of July at 9am!

Hey,

like in the other thread, I´m looking for some people to drive with.

Been in Aussi from 23.september to september 2011!!!

First stop will be Brisbane (Surfers) than later Miami.

Seen on googlemaps, that the entertainment center isn´t really far away from airport...

Very nice.

Are there fixed times where you guys meeting?

The guys normally get together every second Saturday at around 9.30 am. for a good part of the day(some of us all day sometimes). Others are keen to & do go on the inbetween weekends sometimes as well. You should be able to catch up with us at some point easily enough.

Its on!! This Saturday from 9am - Think we're kicking off with a bit of maintenance then a big day of running.

Cant wait!!!!

The wife and I are heading down to Sydney late Nov early Dec. We will be having a stop over in Brissy. I might have to pack the SS and her Brat and try catch up with you guys for a run.

So far I have to pack the scale 4wd's and our slashes. I guess we can fit the old schools in as well.

I will keep an eye on this thread for dates etc you guys are metting.

Cheers,

Rob.

Will have to get back down for a run again soon.

Well come on then. It would be good to catch up.

Will have to get back down for a run again soon.

Seeing Scott wont come to us, I'm heading up to Maroochydore on Saturday the 27th for anyone that wants to meet for a BEACH RUN.

Meet at Maroochy Surf Club round 11am for early lunch and beach run from 12 for a couple of hours. PM if you need any other details.

Seeing Scott wont come to us, I'm heading up to Maroochydore on Saturday the 27th for anyone that wants to meet for a BEACH RUN.

Meet at Maroochy Surf Club round 11am for early lunch and beach run from 12 for a couple of hours. PM if you need any other details.

No go for me i'm afraid. The Minister has booked us for a Saturday arvo BBQ so i won't make it back in time.

Come check out the two new places at Redland Bay asap.

I too am unable to make it but I will have a paddock to myself for a bit of a bash.

Looks like the weather has postponed this for now. Try again in a couple of weeks.

Looks like the weather has postponed this for now. Try again in a couple of weeks.

So when should we do the beach run? The weekend of the 24th is good for me as the missus is away. What you all think?

So when should we do the beach run? The weekend of the 24th is good for me as the missus is away. What you all think?

Lucky you Paul. Cats away....

I've got to go to Bundy that weekend for niece & nephew's b'day party but that's ok. Don't let me stop you guys. Have fun!!

Lucky you Paul. Cats away....

I've got to go to Bundy that weekend for niece & nephew's b'day party but that's ok. Don't let me stop you guys. Have fun!!

You could always leave your shed unlocked for us Scott so we can take some of your favourites for a run! Oh and charge up some batteries for us too!

You could always leave your shed unlocked for us Scott so we can take some of your favourites for a run! Oh and charge up some batteries for us too!

No worries, I'd love to but I wouldn't want you to knock that vintage dust off them!!

It's been that long since I've run anything:)

Why don't we do a Gold Coast beach run on the 24th instead and Sunny Coast next time?

Also, this Sunday afternoon Sept 11 @ 2pm a couple of us are having a run at Thorneside on Brisbane southside.

Why don't we do a Gold Coast beach run on the 24th instead and Sunny Coast next time?

Also, this Sunday afternoon Sept 11 @ 2pm a couple of us are having a run at Thorneside on Brisbane southside.

The Goldy sounds good. Last time we went to the Spit, which wasnt busy at all (it was a weekday though).

Here's a couple of pics-

DSCF2025.jpg

DSCF2095.jpg

Do you want to go there or somewhere else?

Thorneside should be top fun if the weather is kind.

Is anyone welcome?

Is anyone welcome?

For sure!

Sunday's run is at the park next to Mooroondu Soccer fields, Mooroondu Rd Thorneside.

PM me if you want my mobile number to arrange times etc.

Cheers

Mark

For sure!

Sunday's run is at the park next to Mooroondu Soccer fields, Mooroondu Rd Thorneside.

PM me if you want my mobile number to arrange times etc.

Cheers

Mark

Yep, the more the better. Bring whatever you like-everything is welcome there.

Actually, I see you own a lunchbox Max power- you should bring it along if you decide to come. We all have lunchboxes too. Oh no, could this be a class we are starting! Hahahahaha

Actually, I see you own a lunchbox Max power- you should bring it along if you decide to come. We all have lunchboxes too. Oh no, could this be a class we are starting! Hahahahaha

Be careful starting a new class, someone could come and take over:)

Will do. I will see you there for some Lunchbox madness :)

Except re-re Holiday buggies coz they hurt our eyes :)

Ready for a big squishy tyre bouncing afternoon!

Thanks everyone, that was a lot of fun! It was great to see the all the great vehicles especially the Kyoshos. Sorry I had to leave early.