Grandmasterflash

Any Aussies In Qld Keen For A Bash?

Here are the pics of Marks E-savage that I have been meaning to put up. Thanks for the reminder Ap. This thing is a crowd pleaser- every time i see it in action, I want it!

22-01-20128-28-58PM.png

22-01-20128-35-35PM.png

22-01-20128-39-22PM.png

22-01-20128-40-08PM.png

22-01-20128-41-06PM.png

22-01-20128-43-24PM.png

22-01-20128-42-51PM.png

22-01-20128-46-29PM.png

22-01-20128-47-35PM.png

22-01-20128-49-47PM.png

22-01-20128-50-08PM.png

22-01-20128-54-39PM.png

22-01-20128-57-41PM.png

22-01-20128-58-23PM.png

22-01-20128-59-26PM.png

Here are the pics of Marks E-savage that I have been meaning to put up. Thanks for the reminder Ap. This thing is a crowd pleaser- every time i see it in action, I want it!

If you ask nicely enough I may sell it to you Paul. Thanks for the pics.

Here are some of a Thunder Dragon stack in action

img5073rj.jpg

img5074a.jpg

img5075f.jpg

img5076zd.jpg

img5077x.jpg

Itching for a run. Anyone keen for a Thorneside bash Saturday afternoon 2 til 4?

Itching for a run. Anyone keen for a Thorneside bash Saturday afternoon 2 til 4?

keen yes, available no. I'll be out for several weeks I think :blink:

I can make it, but the forecast is for possible rain.

cool, see you there if these clouds hold off.

A few of us are going to Thorneside again this Sunday from 2pm if anyone cares to join in.

A few of us are going to Thorneside again this Sunday from 2pm if anyone cares to join in.

again would love too, but Sunday I am seeing star wars with the kids

Well, I'm at Burleigh Heads for the next 10 days. Who's up for a beach run then?

Well, I'm at Burleigh Heads for the next 10 days. Who's up for a beach run then?

hope you are enjoying your holiday. I was hoping I could squeeze in some time for a beach run, but am still too busy, hopefully some of the other guys can make it.

Further to that I now have a wild one that I will restore soon and want to also run on the beach. I've got the few bits and pieces I need on order and should be here soon. Apart from a good clean it shouldn't be too hard to re-build.

Also how did you go with your porsche, will you be wanting any stickers for it? I happy to try screen printing them, and I have some artwork that I can use. I'm also keen to see one in real life, and would be good to have an outing with renault and celica at some stage (if you dare!),

regards

Johann

Thanks Johann!

Shame you can't make it. The weather isn't great today, hope it's a little better tomorrow. Hopefully a few guys are making the trip and meeting at First Ave Burliegh Heads round 900am.

The Porsche is awesome! Great original condition. Not sure about decals yet as the original 2 tone paint job looks pretty cool. I'll get some pics up when I get home after holidays. Don't think it will take much to run but the tyres are rotten.

Rain has finally stopped here and the sun is trying to come through the clouds. Fingers crossed it will clear up for tomorrow morning.

Thanks Johann!

Shame you can't make it. The weather isn't great today, hope it's a little better tomorrow. Hopefully a few guys are making the trip and meeting at First Ave Burliegh Heads round 900am.

did you get a chance for that beach run, and any pics?

The Porsche is awesome! Great original condition. Not sure about decals yet as the original 2 tone paint job looks pretty cool. I'll get some pics up when I get home after holidays. Don't think it will take much to run but the tyres are rotten.

Yeah, I don't think I'd be keen to re-paint if its not looking too bad already. Also if you get desperate I have a NIP set of wheels and tyres for the porsche that I would be willing to trade.

did you get a chance for that beach run, and any pics?

Had a good run with Peter and family. Highlight was my Pajero losing range and going into the Pacific Ocean at full noise. Took some pics but need to get them of the wife's phone.

Got it home, hosed it off, filled full of Inox and left electrics in the sun for a few days. After a gearbox rebuild to get the salt and san out, the electrics were tested and all working fine.

Keen for another run once this rain disapears - any thoughts?

Had a good run with Peter and family. Highlight was my Pajero losing range and going into the Pacific Ocean at full noise. Took some pics but need to get them of the wife's phone.

Got it home, hosed it off, filled full of Inox and left electrics in the sun for a few days. After a gearbox rebuild to get the salt and san out, the electrics were tested and all working fine.

that was lucky, but I bet it was funny to watch!

Keen for another run once this rain disapears - any thoughts?

Always keen for a run, still would like to go to the beach at some stage. At the moment I'm still working weekends, but over easter I'll have a little bit of time and and after that Sunday mornings might be my only chance for awhile, although I could probably squeeze in a Saturday afternoon. I've also got myself a wild one thats nearly restored to running condition that I'm keen to have a go with (which reminds me, I'll need some more bearings for it, so incentive there to catch up!),

regards

that was lucky, but I bet it was funny to watch!

Always keen for a run, still would like to go to the beach at some stage. At the moment I'm still working weekends, but over easter I'll have a little bit of time and and after that Sunday mornings might be my only chance for awhile, although I could probably squeeze in a Saturday afternoon. I've also got myself a wild one thats nearly restored to running condition that I'm keen to have a go with (which reminds me, I'll need some more bearings for it, so incentive there to catch up!),

regards

Yeah my wife thought it was hillarious watching me running as fast as I could chasing it down the beach :lol:

Mate, I can post bearings to you for $2.50 anytime so no need to wait. Just let me know what you need.

Let's look at an Easter bash somewhere. I only have the public holidays off. Who' keen and what day?

This Sunday April Fools Day - Any "Fools" want to run at Thorneside? ;)

How did Sunday go? Is anyone interested in some on road on Monday?

Was a quite one, just 2 of us, so we did some 1:8 bahsing.

Think there are a few of us keen for Easter Monday but the talk was off road? Open to suggestions people.

Was a quite one, just 2 of us, so we did some 1:8 bahsing.

Think there are a few of us keen for Easter Monday but the talk was off road? Open to suggestions people.

Count me in for on or off-road, although I do have a re-built wild one I want to test out. I'll more than likely have kids with me too, so anywhere with a playground is preferred too,

regards

Great, now to decide on location and time. I'm free for morning or afternoon. @Yogi, do you have a spot in mind that would be good for your kids?

Hey boys

I'd prefer morning so I have a little more time. Keen for off-road. We were thinking thornside but certainly open for suggestions.

Hey boys

I'd prefer morning so I have a little more time. Keen for off-road. We were thinking thornside but certainly open for suggestions.

OK Monday morning it is.

I'm ok for Thorneside - there is also Ormiston or Redland Bay - or we could even do a Boondall run as it isn't a Saturday. I'm happy where ever works for everyone else.