Grandmasterflash

Any Aussies In Qld Keen For A Bash?

I like the idea of Redland Bay or Boondall.

I'm good for either, having not been to Boondall before, that gets my vote. What time in the morning too?

How does 9/9:30 at Boondall sound?

Perfect! Lock it in gents.

I'll go with whatever the majority wants to do. There are no kids parks at boondall though

True, however when asking the kids, they wanted to go to the Springwood water tower and ride their bikes. So Boondall should be ok as long as there is room for them to ride (but not on the track!)

True, however when asking the kids, they wanted to go to the Springwood water tower and ride their bikes. So Boondall should be ok as long as there is room for them to ride (but not on the track!)

No not really. The ring road perhaps but cars drive along it. They might be able to ride on the grass area around the track.

No not really. The ring road perhaps but cars drive along it. They might be able to ride on the grass area around the track.

ok, have managed to bribe the kids not to come along, so Boondall it is.

ok, have managed to bribe the kids not to come along, so Boondall it is.

Good stuff. Hoping to have my thundershot ready. Need to paint and decal it. Would be fun to christen it on Monday

I will drop by after work on Monday to see if anyone still is there, no need to hang around though. I haven't had a run with other people for ages and it would be good to catch up with Paul and Mark.

There is a small playground area at Boondall but it well away from the track on the other side of the lake. There are also some concrete paths through the complex that I have seen kids riding bikes but nowhere that you could stay in one place and supervise them.

Edit: It is highly unlikely that anyone will still be out when I finish work as it will be going on 2 o'clock. I will go past on the way home just in case there are any die-hards still there.

I will drop by after work on Monday to see if anyone still is there, no need to hang around though. I haven't had a run with other people for ages and it would be good to catch up with Paul and Mark.

There is a small playground area at Boondall but it well away from the track on the other side of the lake. There are also some concrete paths through the complex that I have seen kids riding bikes but nowhere that you could stay in one place and supervise them.

Edit: It is highly unlikely that anyone will still be out when I finish work as it will be going on 2 o'clock. I will go past on the way home just in case there are any die-hards still there.

Thankyou for a lovely Autumn morning at running buggies at Boondall. Good to catch up with the old faces and meet some new ones. Here are some photos. There are also some videos from today at

http://www.youtube.com/user/BondallBuggy/

http://www.youtube.com/user/BondallBuggy/videos?view=0

Boondall_Easter_Monday_2012_Frog_Brat.jpg

Boondall_Easter_Monday_2012_Bear_Hawk.jpg

Boondall_Easter_Monday_2012_Thundershot.jpg

Boondall_Easter_Monday_2012_Egress_Thundershot.jpg

Boondall_Easter_Monday_2012_Toyota_Celica.jpg

post-32670-1333943443_thumb.jpg

post-32670-1333943468_thumb.jpg

post-32670-1333943486_thumb.jpg

post-32670-1333943502_thumb.jpg

post-32670-1333943796_thumb.jpg

Hey guys

Here are some pics from today. Cheers for the run akthough Boondall was at its parts breaking best.

Glad I don't run there regularly these days as it would be a very costly hobby.

boondallandthundershot017.jpg

boondallandthundershot012.jpg

boondallandthundershot021.jpg

boondallandthundershot025.jpg

boondallandthundershot026.jpg

boondallandthundershot031.jpg

boondallandthundershot033.jpg

boondallandthundershot035.jpg

boondallandthundershot043.jpg

boondallandthundershot054.jpg

Great Pic's Paul.

Love your Thunder Shot.

Would have came if i knew.

Don't come on this forum much anymore.

Great fun. Thanks guys! It was very cool to watch the old Tamiyas running round a a leisurely pace.

Thanks for the photos and video, Ian and Paul.

Looking forward to the next run. I'm out for Saturday mornings for the next few months as soccer has started begun but still keen any other times.

Great fun. Thanks guys! It was very cool to watch the old Tamiyas running round a a leisurely pace.

Thanks for the photos and video, Ian and Paul.

Looking forward to the next run. I'm out for Saturday mornings for the next few months as soccer has started begun but still keen any other times.

Thanks too guys, I had a good time a boondall.

I've also got soccer Saturday mornings now, but my work on Sundays has stopped, so Sundays (preferably mornings) are good if anyone is around,

regards

Johann

Thanks too guys, I had a good time a boondall.

I've also got soccer Saturday mornings now, but my work on Sundays has stopped, so Sundays (preferably mornings) are good if anyone is around,

regards

Johann

So who is keen for this Sunday? I've found some netball courts in the field next to thorneside if anyone wants to on road or we can just play in the usual dirt.

So who is keen for this Sunday? I've found some netball courts in the field next to thorneside if anyone wants to on road or we can just play in the usual dirt.

I can do Sunday afternoon, will have kids though, but there are playgrounds at thornside from memory

Should we still go, or will it be too wet?

I'm thinking it might be a little damp after yesterday. Maybe next Sunday?

I will be busy next weekend. We could try for a undercover or Wynnum onroad today. Or I will catch you another time.

I'm thinking it might be a little damp after yesterday. Maybe next Sunday?

sounds good to me

I will be busy next weekend. We could try for a undercover or Wynnum onroad today. Or I will catch you another time.

Sorry Peter, just got on line again now. Thought about Cleveland undercover but we got the boot last time :)

Think its going to pour down again any minute. Let us know when you're free next and we'll catch up.

Feels like forever since we've had a run. How is everyone looking for this Sunday? I vote off road at thorneside as I have 4 monster trucks to destroy, sorry, I mean debut ;)