Grandmasterflash

Any Aussies In Qld Keen For A Bash?

It's been way too long guys. Who is up for a Saturday night on road run at Capalaba shops again? A little warm during the day at the moment.

Haha! That would be great to see you over here again Matt. Let me know when u "find" that free ticket... Or grow functioning wings.

Hi! Yes, there is the end of year BBQ this Saturday morning from 930. Some guys will be running but most will be eating and talking vintage.

Come along and say hi. Would be great to meet another TC member.

Cheers

Mark

anyone up for a run on a Sunday arvo in the next week or two, park or beach, or even a saturday night?

Sounds like a good idea to me. It's been a long time, I will leave it up to you guys for where and when, but it would be nice to get a night time run in again before Queensland says goodbye to Summer.

Where do you guys meet??

Would love to make it. If it's on a Sat I should be able too.

It's been a while since I caught up with AP as well.

Cheers

I had an email from Mark last night and he can make Sunday. I was thinking Thornlands Sunday afternoon as they have a playground that the my kids can play on, but I am open to suggestions,

regards

Johann

I won't be able to make it on this Sunday but I could on next Sunday.

I've yet to hear back from Mark, but I could probably do both Sundays,

regards

Johann

Wow, I haven't been here in a while as I've been flat out with work. I finally have some holidays and heading down to Burleigh Heads.

Who's up for a beach run Sunday 24th of March? Low tide is 140pm so thinking of meeting around 12 noon on the main esplanade behind the 5th avenue McDonalds.

Post up if you are coming or propose a time if you can't make this date.

Cheers

Mark

Wow, I haven't been here in a while as I've been flat out with work. I finally have some holidays and heading down to Burleigh Heads.

Who's up for a beach run Sunday 24th of March? Low tide is 140pm so thinking of meeting around 12 noon on the main esplanade behind the 5th avenue McDonalds.

Post up if you are coming or propose a time if you can't make this date.

Cheers

Mark

count me in, will be there just after lunch. Now just have to decide what to bring. I'll have my kids with me as well,

regards

Johann

Awesome! Family day at the beach it is. Someone bring a camera as I forgot to pack the charger for mine.

Anyone in for a run this Friday night, most likely the Capalaba area? Say from 8 or 8.30 onwards. Last time we ran in an industrial carpark at Cleveland, but there is also a busway carpark at Capalaba that looks to be well lit at night with plenty of room,

regards

Johann

Good idea, I'm in!

excellent, did you want to try the Capalaba bus stop carpark?

Sorry Yogi, I must have missed the email alert. I think the bus stop should be a good spot. What time do you want to meet?