Grandmasterflash

Any Aussies In Qld Keen For A Bash?

ok, finally edited last week's run. Tamiya-monkey, plane and helicopter didn't make it this time (helicopter has problems and it was too windy for the plane) . Still I had a lot more usable footage this week, so even cuttings lots out there is nearly 15mins worth.

Awesome video!

Easily the best one yet I reckon- so much action!

Was a great arvo of running classic Tamiya's.

Great job Johann!

Thanks guys. So when is the next run?

And does anyone want to run over Easter, I should have my quadcopter built by then. It'll have a gimble with go-pro on it, so I will be keen to try that out.

Hi guys,

Who feels like a run on Sunday (30/3/14)? I have just been over to the park off Mayfield Rd Carina (Carina Library), and I think it may be a decent spot.

I'm pretty busy Sunday so think I'm out this time but if things change I'll let you know. Hopefully the rain clears off before the weekend.

Good for Easter though :)

Would finish it tomorrow if I could but all part trees and bags are coming from O.S. Only ordered the parts bags yesterday so I'm probably 2-4 weeks out still. I'll come along for a look if by some miracle the rain pulls up. My 8 yr old daughter is fascinated and although she still hasnt seen a Tamiya run (my fox wasnt running when purchased off ebay) shes hounding me to build a second Fox or buy her a re-re Wild One.

Hi fellas,

The weather forecast for the weekend is saying a shower or two, so I guess we will just have to keep an eye on it.

Hi Finallyfox075,

I hope you're having fun restoring your Fox. You may be interested to know that Hobby One is getting some Novafoxes in their next Tamiya delivery. Also have you guys heard that Hobby One is moving?

Cheers,

Pete

Well the rain looks patchy for the next few days, hopefully the boys can run and we'll come take a look. Well my daughter won, Fox it is. She wont be home till later but the items in this photo are about to be replicated. I'm not sure that a brushless driven Fox is right for an 8 year old, a set-up I'd have killed for as a child (LISTENING MUM AND DAD, Fox not Hornet) sorry guys bit of T therapy there but hey what the badword, we"ll race em, break em, fix em, and go again!

post-42499-0-90916500-1395996229_thumb.j

Oh and sorry, off topic I know but if anyone has good esc venting ideas in the Fox or mods that have worked I'd love to know.

I've always liked driving my fox, so I'm pretty keen to see how the Novo Fox runs. I've run my with an esc before, but not brushless and was happy with the speed, so your setup should be pretty insane. If its too wet this weekend, there is always next weekend!

sorry guys, I forgot I have a meeting I have to attend tomorrow afternoon, so regardless of weather I will probably not have time to make it. Its forecast to storm tomorrow afternoon anyway.

Ok Yogi, It looked like it was only going to be you and me tomorrow ( along with Finallyfox075 for a look ). So we will try again in a few weeks. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Hey guys

Are we having a run over the Easter break? Was thinking Monday. My nephew has got himself a Frog and is keen to run it so I'll bring him along.

I was hoping, but then I was ordered to do something with the kids trampoline plus some yard work. So I hired an excavator to sink the trampoline, that way they can just walk onto it. Partial way through the dig I come across a pipe thats not on the council maps :( . Either way, I'm home all weekend digging the garden.

Which is a ****** as I've finally fixed the gearbox on my wild one. I could make myself available next Sunday though :D

hmm, seems the auto correct software is overly careful, that ***** was meant to be b u g g e r. I didn't think that was that rude a word!

Hello gentlemen,

I will be busy on Monday, but should be ok for next Sunday.

Have a nice Easter!

Hey gents. Hope you all had a good long weekend!

I should be good for a run this weekend. When and where suits everyone?

hmm, ok I was all good to go on Sunday and now have to take daughter to a birthday party.