Grandmasterflash

Any Aussies In Qld Keen For A Bash?

Been forever since I've had a run. Looking forward to catching up again.

All going well I will have a new toy to unveil

:D

super, will be there around 8.45 to 9 tonight.

Also have uploaded a new video from a Bondall run in the 27th. Sorry its a little shaky this time

• Like 2

Anyone up for a run Friday night on the 9th of November? Can meet at the Capalabla bus station unless anyone has a better idea,

regards

Johann

Howdy everyone, anyone up for a run soon? Its been too long. I've also nearly finished my quadcopter too, it flies, just needs adjusting a little. It has a go pro on it too, so I'm hoping to take some aerial footage,

cheers

Johann

Sure, when/where would you like to go?

hmm, at this stage either a Friday or Saturday night and after a few weeks I should be good for a Sunday run. As for where, I am open to ideas!

I'm keen for Friday or Saturday night this week as I'm off on holidays next week til the end of January.

Open to any ideas for where we could run.

Saturday it is, I'd prefer somewhere with a bit of light, then I can use my FPV system I made.

Ok for Saturday too. Not sure where the best light will be. Maybe the bus station but more in the middle? Capalaba park is in darkness by 9pm.

Open to ideas.

Ok for Saturday too. Not sure where the best light will be. Maybe the bus station but more in the middle? Capalaba park is in darkness by 9pm.

Open to ideas.

that should be good enough and usually there is hardly any cars there. I was thinking of getting there around 8.30?

Hi Johann, I thought it best if we use this thread. I'm happy to go where ever you guys think is best.

Hi Johann, I thought it best if we use this thread. I'm happy to go where ever you guys think is best.

good idea to post here. I'm happy to go anywhere with a bit of light.

Mark is in, and if no other better option comes up, lets say Capalaba bus station around 8.30 to 9 pm

Gee we have been getting slack in our old age. Be good to catch up again.

Hi guys. Last meet we spoke about going to Boondall perhaps this weekend? The weather looks a bit wet, plus it's Bathurst weekend. Are you interested in going to in a week or two?

Hi guys. Last meet we spoke about going to Boondall perhaps this weekend? The weather looks a bit wet, plus it's Bathurst weekend. Are you interested in going to in a week or two?

hmm, this weekend is out for me, taking the kids shopping for a new bike tomorrow and Sunday we are at a Bathurst BBQ.

I could do next Sunday or the Sunday after that?

Also Max, I had a look at the roll bar, and I was wrong its from a SRB, and its broken to boot.

Thanks for having a look for the roll bar Yogi, I think I should be able to fashion one up a substitute without too much trouble. Either of those Sundays should be good for me.

Super, I'm good for those days too, so I've sent Mark an email to see what he can fit in.

Also do you want me to still bring along that Cam Am Lola. I got it out the other day and I would guess its about 80% complete,