Grandmasterflash

Any Aussies In Qld Keen For A Bash?

Hi fellas, so what day are you thinking about going to Boondall. I think its the regular weekend this weekend. That is to say the regulars will be there on Saturday, weather and track conditions permitting. Did youse get down to the bus station for a run the other night?

Hi Dt02Man, how long does it take for the Boondall track to dry out after rain? I think Yogi prefers Sundays, and I would be out for this Saturday anyway. We had a good run at the Capalaba bus stop the other week.

Depends on how wet the track gets. If the weather comes good later today and stays good till Sunday I would expect the track will be fine. Maybe take a spade or shovel, there are some dips in the track now that may turn to puddles and hold water. Just throw some dirt in them and good to go. Check RCTECH forum. Maybe one of the Boondall crew will check the track prior to the weekend and post up there. I would like to make it and see you guys again however I think my little girl has a party we need to get to on Sunday.

I can make Saturdays, but they take more organising with the missus.

I also had an email from Mark, he could make this Sunday morning. He was going to post I think.

Hey all. I'm ok for either morning but have to leave before noon. Happy to go whenever suit you guys.

Hey guys

Been a long time!

Are you planning on doing more Sunday morning runs?

Can't make tomorrow but I'd be keen to dust off the cars for a run soon.

Cheers

Paul

I'm really sorry guys but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I hired a Dingo this weekend and I thought I would get the job done today, but it's going to take up tomorrow as well. I was really looking forward to getting out to Boondall. Have a great day! Maybe we could do next Sunday as well?

I'll send Mark a message, next weekend would work better for me anyway as I have work on tomorrow.

Aarrrggh, just charged batteries and loaded the car.

Lock in next weekend.

Hope you can make it as well Paul.

we all still good for Sunday? I was thinking of getting there around 9 am as I will have my son with me. No bikes though!

Thanks for the run today guys, had fun.

Any chance of getting you all to list what cars you drove. I should be able to get 3, 3 minute-ish videos from todays footage, and I know most of the cars, but a couple I've forgotten what they were,

cheers

Thanks for the run today guys, had fun.

Any chance of getting you all to list what cars you drove. I should be able to get 3, 3 minute-ish videos from todays footage, and I know most of the cars, but a couple I've forgotten what they were,

cheers

Hi Johann

I ran a Terra Conqueror, Thundershot, Boomerang and Neo Scorcher.

Looking forward to seeing the footage.

Cheers

Paul

Awesome pics Peter! Thanks for taking them.

Was good to get out for a run - hopefully we can do this a little more regularly in the future!

Thanks gents, I had an enjoyable day and look forward to doing it again soon! Of course you can use the photos Yogi, and thanks again for the Can-Am.

Thanks gents, I had an enjoyable day and look forward to doing it again soon! Of course you can use the photos Yogi, and thanks again for the Can-Am.

cheers back at you for the tires and other bits and pieces! Also I'll get a set of Cam Am stickers made too.