Grandmasterflash

Any Aussies In Qld Keen For A Bash?

On 10/7/2018 at 6:19 PM, Retro rules! said:

Hey Mark!

Good to hear that you kept a few runners. Johann mentioned that you’d sold off most of the collection.

Beach run could be good. Any decent dirt tracks (like Thorneside) up your way?

If you feel like breaking some stuff, there’s always Boondall as well!

Hey Paul. No tracks that I have found yet. Just take cars to the park at Golden Beach or Happy Valley.

If there are tracks up here I have been told. Have to catch up with Conrad and Dave Redzone to find some decent spots.

My father in law still does boats at Boondall so should come down one Saturday and shatter some plastic. Still have my Super Hornet and Lunchbox for such occasions.

let me know if you guys are ever up this way and catch up, even for a coffee and talk about the old times.

3 hours ago, ap6318 said:

Hey Paul. No tracks that I have found yet. Just take cars to the park at Golden Beach or Happy Valley.

If there are tracks up here I have been told. Have to catch up with Conrad and Dave Redzone to find some decent spots.

My father in law still does boats at Boondall so should come down one Saturday and shatter some plastic. Still have my Super Hornet and Lunchbox for such occasions.

let me know if you guys are ever up this way and catch up, even for a coffee and talk about the old times.

Hey Mark, we (me and the fam that is) are definitely keen for a visit your way, for us its just a matter of finding a free weekend. I suspect it'll be closer to Christmas or maybe just after when we are free.

If you do decide on a Boondall visit, let us know and I'll try and make it too.

so gentlemen, who's up for a drive sometime in the near future and do we want to make a date to visit Mark up at the Sunshine Coast?

Hey Johann

Yep, I’m keen for a run soon.

Ironically, I’m actually up Mark’s way at the moment as I’m on holidays with the kids for a week.

8 hours ago, Retro rules! said:

Hey Johann

Yep, I’m keen for a run soon.

Ironically, I’m actually up Mark’s way at the moment as I’m on holidays with the kids for a week.

we'll be up that way next weekend too (13th) , but have family stuff on so won't have a lot of time.

Hmm, better check over some cars too and get my Wild Willy setup for running.

Would you prefer a beach or a park?

Hey guys.

im free on the 13th so happy to have you over at my place  or meet at a beach / park somewhere.

Look forward to catching up!

2 hours ago, ap6318 said:

Hey guys.

im free on the 13th so happy to have you over at my place  or meet at a beach / park somewhere.

Look forward to catching up!

we will actually be in the area visiting a relative, so will take time to also drop. Does any particular time suit?

On 1/10/2019 at 3:53 PM, yogi-bear said:

we will actually be in the area visiting a relative, so will take time to also drop. Does any particular time suit?

bummer, we've had to change our plans, and won't be able to drop by, but would be up the following week if you are around.

11 hours ago, yogi-bear said:

bummer, we've had to change our plans, and won't be able to drop by, but would be up the following week if you are around.

That’s a shame mate. 

Will be free on Saturday the 19th out on Sunday the 20th.  Let me know if u can make it. 

1 hour ago, ap6318 said:

That’s a shame mate. 

Will be free on Saturday the 19th out on Sunday the 20th.  Let me know if u can make it. 

bummer, no can do, too much on that Saturday :(, but will try and make a weekend free in Feb?