Sign in to follow this  
dynamic

Fox Parts Needed

I'm currently trying to repair an old Fox (58051) and need some parts that I can't seem to find on ebay. What I'm looking for are the rear control arms, both upper and lower, otherwise known as the R-Parts. If anyone has a good set I would definitely be interested.

I'm currently trying to repair an old Fox (58051) and need some parts that I can't seem to find on ebay. What I'm looking for are the rear control arms, both upper and lower, otherwise known as the R-Parts. If anyone has a good set I would definitely be interested.

I have a bunch of new on the tree parts for the fox and I am sure I have the arms,let me check.

******Here is what I have for the Fox,all new.I will sell the whole lot,make me an offer because I don't even have a Fox. :)

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

I have a set still in original packaging. PM me if interested, unless of course you do a deal with Kuatto!

Regards.

I have a bunch of new on the tree parts for the fox and I am sure I have the arms,let me check.

******Here is what I have for the Fox,all new.I will sell the whole lot,make me an offer because I don't even have a Fox. :P

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

***sold to Dynamic

Sign in to follow this