Blacque Jacque

*** Snetterton Bash - Please Read & Vote ***

Please choose all options that apply below  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right here goes, this is the list of stuff I will be bringing.....

Nice VLB Pickup

Camera

What bout willy :)

Right here goes, this is the list of stuff I will be bringing.....

Nice VLB Pickup

Camera

Andy, would you like info on van hire in your area; I reckon you're gonna need at least a Transit Luton to haul that lot :blink: .

Andy, would you like info on van hire in your area; I reckon you're gonna need at least a Transit Luton to haul that lot :) .

Every time I take loads, I end up trashing loads - this is actually damage limitation :blink:

Might take the WW2 though, will be it's 5th year and never replaced a part on it;

my list is now small as i have a model boat day to go to on the Sunday. I will be bringing two boats, one Volvo truck and a couple of touring cars. Trouble is i wont be getting to Snetterton until about 3pm.

My list isn't that long either...

Lunchbox

Bush Devil

Thunder Dragon

M03 Mini

M03 Mini

High-Lift Hilux

Clod bodied Scaler

TA03F Drifter

and if the shell turns up in time another M03.

Might take the WW2 though, will be it's 5th year and never replaced a part on it;
Now if that isn't tempting fate....... :P .

Hey only just noticed this thread and a TC meet at Snett aint nothing without my sales stand!

I have slimmed down my ridiculous collection and will be bringing plenty of manuals, vintage mags, spares and parts to sell.

Will prob only have these to run:

M03M Fiat 500

Tamtech Gear Porsche 934

King Cab

Grasshopper

Should be a laugh, be great to meet up with peeps again.

Darren

my list is now small as i have a model boat day to go to on the Sunday. I will be bringing two boats, one Volvo truck and a couple of touring cars. Trouble is i wont be getting to Snetterton until about 3pm.

The do at Snetterton is on Monday

Just in case you got ya days mixed up

The do at Snetterton is on Monday

Just in case you got ya days mixed up

Yeah i know it's on the monday mate. I will be staying with the GF all weekend so cant fit everything in the car.

Wahey, Mr Meister - where ya been?

I have been around but mainly concentrating on real cars. I have lost a bit of enthusiasm with all these re-releases, especially the Buggy Champ Rough Rider.

Only 14 votes so far ?

I hope we're getting a better turn out that that :lol:

I hope there's a better turnout than that - I'm not taking the "worst presented car" trophy home again :D

If it helps make anyone's mind up the weather is looking promising - 24C & sunny intervals - so we shouldn't get cooked or soaked :unsure:

Well I'll defo be going.. Even though I'm only bringing 5 cars I'll be bringing this too so i can be running all day.. :unsure:

PLease excuse the roughness, only finished it about 20 min ago.

3868686688_e7c9fe060b.jpg

3868691348_1a4658a85e.jpg

I wish I could visit the Snetterton Bash, but I don't live in the UK, I'm not that rich myself (though I do have a nice collection ;)), I'm not 18 yet (so how much fuzz will they make of me flying alone?) and my parents aren't Golfers or Maserati owners (On one hand I'm very happy with that - on the other hand, I can't come visit fellow TC members now ;))...