Sign in to follow this  
J4MES

Bush Devil Q

How much should I be looking to pay for a Bush Devil, with no radio gear??

Friend is selling it, its in good condition, with the usual repairs on the shell, other than that its pretty tidy..its also got King Blackfoot wheels and oil filled shocks.

He wants £45 for it; good, bad or meh??

Thanks guys and girls...

Bush Devil is basically a Super Blackfoot with a different shell I would say the price you quoted was pretty good......(Bush Devil being the Black sheep of the Blackfoot Family) Not as popular as the Super Blackfoot..

Bush Devil is basically a Super Blackfoot with a different shell I would say the price you quoted was pretty good......(Bush Devil being the Black sheep of the Blackfoot Family) Not as popular as the Super Blackfoot..

Thanks for the advice!

I know its the 'black sheep' - I think its part of the attraction!! Also means I can use some parts from a non-runner shell I've got lying about..

Can't wait to get back properly into building these money pits!lol Had a Monster Beetle when I was about 12, hammered it about, then it broke and I gave it away to my friend, who might actually still have it- will have to check!

Thanks for the advice!

I know its the 'black sheep' - I think its part of the attraction!! Also means I can use some parts from a non-runner shell I've got lying about..

Can't wait to get back properly into building these money pits!lol Had a Monster Beetle when I was about 12, hammered it about, then it broke and I gave it away to my friend, who might actually still have it- will have to check!

Yeah Parts for the Blackfoot Line are all over the Place you shouldnt have any problem finding parts ..

sorry to hijack, but since we're on the topic, what's the difference between a blackfoot and super blackfoor/bush devil?

edit: answered my own question, sorry for the hijack.