Sign in to follow this  
DeeMiller

Can't Seem To Change Text In My Sig

I've tried to change the text in one of my SIGs but all I get is a page error after I hit the "submit changes" button...

That goes for all of the SIGs btw.

Same here chap, I'll send Chris a mail but he's incommunicado for a few days, so leave it for a week or so please :unsure:

For some reason I am unable to edit the info on my SIG details (Tamiya Truckin) When I change the text and click on submit it brings up an "HTTP 500 Internal Server error"

This is what it displays;

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

•The website is under maintenance.

•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else come across this?

Ant

For some reason I am unable to edit the info on my SIG details (Tamiya Truckin) When I change the text and click on submit it brings up an "HTTP 500 Internal Server error"

This is what it displays;

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

•The website is under maintenance.

•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else come across this?

Ant

Hi Ant

I've merged the two posts to keep it altogether, should hopefully get it sorted next weekend

Please reply to this post if mainteneance 'overruns' :)

Hello there ;)

I've had a chat with the SIG owner and I cant seem figure out how to change the sig's thumbnail pic (if it's possible).

I have before and after pics in some of my showroom's, and when I joined a SIG, it believe it has automatically uploaded one of the 'before'

pictures. My before pic isn't very appealing and I would have liked to have had the 'after' or recent pic come up as the 'view' thumbnail pic in the SIG.

I always thought that whatever is the first pic in our showroom's was the pic used as the thumbnails in sigs and the showroom home, So I tried updating the first pic, tried removing the SIG from my showroom and relisting it, even tried taking my ebay ID off and that stays on there? I've even removed the photo completely (it's no longer in my showroom) and it still comes up as a thumbnail in the sig.

Is this changable at all? I assume most people like their Tamiya's in their Sunday best come photo time :)

Hope ya all got time out for a bash this weekend!

Regards

Neil

Neil; I've merged your query with this one as they're related.

just sent a mail asking about this again, will update as soon as I hear something

Not sure if that initial thumbnail can be changed, the same thing happens on the homepage and on the competition pages (ie if you change your comp entry, the thumbnail stays the same)

Oh cool, cheers mate. Haha I was searching for my topic thinking, "I'm sure I posted about this... maybe I'm going senile?" Sometimes I swear i'm missing a cog upstairs hehe :lol:

Oh cool, cheers mate. Haha I was searching for my topic thinking, "I'm sure I posted about this... maybe I'm going senile?" Sometimes I swear i'm missing a cog upstairs hehe :)

SIG text and banner editing is now working again :)

Changing that thumbnail isn't possible though, you'll need to add a new 'Extra Info' entry to show the progress - it does mean you'll get top billing on the SIG thumbnail page though

SIG text and banner editing is now working again :)

Yeh many thanks, to yourself and Chris!!

Cheers

Ant

Yeh many thanks, to yourself and Chris!!

Cheers

Ant

I'll pass 'em on Ant

The email function should work too if any SIG owners care to try it