Sign in to follow this  
dannos85

My Pajero & My Clod Mod Crawler

Well, well you have some good trucks here ;)

I'm also searching a body like yours (the red one) where I could see the big compressor from Engine but for my T-maxx :) So not a easy thing to find lol

Thanks Redbull

I had trouble getting that clod body, so much so it had to come accross the pond from california.

Shipping TAX was a killer!

:lol: Had a look at your slideshow. Great stuff. I like the Clod crawler a lot. That black Range Rovers shell looks like one I am having a go at on a TL01 chassis.

Cheers

Henk :lol:

:) Had a look at your slideshow. Great stuff. I like the Clod crawler a lot. That black Range Rovers shell looks like one I am having a go at on a TL01 chassis.

Cheers

Henk :)

Things have changed since the photos were taken, swapping bits all over the place.

The range rover shell is striped down now to prepare for a new look, Im cuting the arches bigger and adding some flares and maybe a new meatal bumper. Then its going to be a flat grey and all the chrome is going flat satin black all except the edge of the grill.

Its going on a CC-01 with mud-slingers & black HPI stock car rims :blink:

I had a tl-01 with pajero wheels, 19t orion motor and full gpm silver alloy upgrades and a Kamtec landrover 90 body. Was great fun and i was stupid to sell it :P

roll-on the day the cc-01 is done. :lol:

Looking forward to see the Rangie finished. I haven't quite decide what my course of action will be on the one lying on my workbench mocking me. I also thought of rather using a CC01 one chassis which would give the truck some better performance offroad as the TL01 (Stadium Raider) that my son is running has a tendency to overheat the motor. I have an idea that it has to do with both the diffs being locked. To much grip I think. The body of the Raider is also a bit on the lets say not good looking side with the wheel arches the biggest problem. Would have been better if they were round.

I have a few ideas running around in my head on a replacement shell that will lokk better on the chassis. Time will tell..........

Cheers

Henk :blink: