GreatDane

Three New Tamiya Models

Just found these three models on the Tamiya US website.

(58442) TT01 E BMW Z4 in a japanese cartoon livery,

(58444) M05 the new Fiat 500 in Abarth livery,

and last, but not least, (56030) 1/16 Russian Tank KV-2 full option gigant (gigant?).

I guess that these three models just are appetizers for the upcoming Tokyo Hobbyshow early october.

Oh, boy I can not wait - but have to!

Best Regards, GreatDane :(

Just found a pic of the real Hatsune Miku Z4 on Wikipedia

800px-Studie_GLAD_BMW_Z4_2008_Super_GT_qualifying.jpg

Fiat 500 Abarth 'Assetto Corse' (assetto corse means 'race ready')

abarth-1.jpg

Just found a pic of the real Hatsune Miku Z4 on Wikipedia

800px-Studie_GLAD_BMW_Z4_2008_Super_GT_qualifying.jpg

Fiat 500 Abarth 'Assetto Corse' (assetto corse means 'race ready')

abarth-1.jpg

Thanks fatboyslim :D

Best Regards, GreatDane

That abarth looks a lot better than the standard one (if tamiya would re-do the shell for the wheel arches and stuff), and that Z4 is unfortunately not the New Z4 Roadster :D (Link with a 360 degree view of it, can be a bit slow on some computers) ;) - However, I do like the paintscheme. It does raise questions though how you're going to get it to look as neat as it should be, those decals will be a pain! :P

Just found these three models on the Tamiya US website.

(58442) TT01 E BMW Z4 in a japanese cartoon livery,

(58444) M05 the new Fiat 500 in Abarth livery,

and last, but not least, (56030) 1/16 Russian Tank KV-2 full option gigant (gigant?).

I guess that these three models just are appetizers for the upcoming Tokyo Hobbyshow early october.

Oh, boy I can not wait - but have to!

Best Regards, GreatDane :D

...and now they are removed?!?!?!?! :)

Best Regards, GreatDane ;)

Here you go some pictures of the BMW Z4, Fiat 500 Abarth and the highly anticipated Super Levant, just like its lesser sibling the Levant I am sure this will be on everyones shopping list :P Haven't a clue what makes it super, maybe it those decals?

http://www.tamiya.com/japan/news/newitems/...;col=3#calendar

Edit: I'm too slow, had to go and help son get ready for school mid-post.......

Full list of new RC stuff:

RC Kits:

42162 TRF 416X Chassis Kit

top.jpg

56029 Russian KV-2 Heavy Tank Gigant Full-Option Complete Kit

56030 Russian KV-2 Heavy Tank Gigant Full-Option Kit

top.jpg

58442 Team Studie GLAD BMW Z4 Hatsune Miku (TT-01E)

top.jpg

58444 Fiat Abarth 500 Assetto Corse (M05M)

58446 Lancia Delta HF Integrale (DF-03RA)

58447 Ferrari F60 (F104)

58448 Corolla Axio apr GT (TA05 Ver.II)

58449 BMW M3 GT2 2009 (TT01E)

58450 TT-01 Type-E R Chassis Kit

RC Expert Built:

57795 XB Hatsune Miku Studio GLAD BMW Z4

top.jpg

57796 XB Super Levant

top.jpg

57797 XB Team Repsol Mitsubishi Ralliart Racing Lancer

top.jpg

57798 XB Fiat Abarth 500 Assetto Corsa

RC Hop-Up Parts:

54189 DF-03RA Carbon Damper Stay Front

54190 DF-03RA Carbon Damper Stay Rear

54191 M05 Aluminum Racing Steering

54192 M05 Aluminum Steering Rod

54193 M05 Steering Post

54197 TA05 Ver.II Aluminum Motor Mount

PS Polycarbonate Paints:

86057 PS-57 Pearl White

86058 PS-58 Pearl Clear

89920 PS Pastel Gray (Limited Edition)

89922 PS F60 Red (Limited Edition)

Source: TamiyaBlog

Source: TamiyaBlog. I'll have the Lancia, the Ferrari F60 and the Abarth. :lol:

Updated my post above with bigger pics. :lol:

I wonder if the F60 will be Kimi, Filipe, Luca or Giancarlo's cars? ;)

Updated my post above with bigger pics. :lol:

I wonder if the F60 will be Kimi, Filipe, Luca or Giancarlo's cars? ;)

That would be cool if they had all the decals for all of them! LOL I just missed that on the list - I'm totally drooling now! I was about to do a F2008 livery on my F104 - ordered the decals and everything! Now I think I'm just going to wait for this kit!

....and for those non RC guys out there the Ferrari F60 will also be available as a 1/20 kit.

So Tamiya is making formula one cars again, but will we ever see a new 1/12 kit from Tamiya? :lol:

Anyone?

Best Regards, GreateDane ;)

Holy ***, that's quite a list - and what a list!!! :o 2009 Ferrari F1 car, some very nice bodied cars (seems like the Fiat Abarth does have light buckets? Wheels are too small though), I'm very curious to see what chassis the Super Levant is (same chassis, another TB01 with new suspension modifications, did they modify another chassis or release a new chassis?), another very nice Japanese GT Championship body (the best one yet it matches the pictures?):

img_4421.jpg

b0147786_22344894.jpg

A re-re-release of the Lancia Delta ;) (or might it be the S4 version? :lol:) And not forget to mention a GT2 version of the M3:

bmw-e92-m3-gt2-race-car.jpg

Look like a interesting set of releases, but no off road vehicles info released as yet, I guess the list will be updated over the next week or so. I have heard and read that 58445 will be Land Cruiser 40 on CC01..... ;)

Can't wait to see the F60, and I believe the Abarth will come with leds.

Looks like my wishlist has just grown with all these new releases on the horizon....... :lol:

Holy ***, that's quite a list - and what a list!!! :lol: 2009 Ferrari F1 car, some very nice bodied cars (seems like the Fiat Abarth does have light buckets? Wheels are too small though), I'm very curious to see what chassis the Super Levant is (same chassis, another TB01 with new suspension modifications, did they modify another chassis or release a new chassis?), another very nice Japanese GT Championship body (the best one yet it matches the pictures?):

Quoted from Tamiya America:

The Super Levant improves on the existing R/C Levant by offering more power, speed and excitement. This vehicle is ready to run out of the box and ready to rampage across any terrain.

Specs & Features

# Ready-to-Run 1/10 R/C model of the Super Levant.

# Powerful Tamiya Brushless Motor 01 TBLM-01 8T included. Kv rating (rpm/volt) = 4410.

# Tamiya Brushless ESC 01 TBLE-01 with DEANS ultra plug connector included.

# The wheelbase is 23mm longer than the Levant (Item 57789) and the rear tires feature a 2 degree toe-in which greatly improves overall stability.

# New sleek body design.

# New metal-plated wheels are fitted with NDF-01 V-Tread Block Tires (Item 53854).

# A slipper clutch is installed to protect the drive train from damage.

# Features full ball bearings.

# CVA Dampers included.

# Finespec FM transmitter, TRU-05 receiver, & TSU-03 servo included.

# Length: 430mm, Width: 296mm, Height: 151mm, Wheelbase: 303mm, Weight: 2005g, Tread (F/R): 245mm/247mm.

# Battery pack & charger not included.

Quoted from Tamiya America:

The Super Levant improves on the existing R/C Levant by offering more power, speed and excitement. This vehicle is ready to run out of the box and ready to rampage across any terrain.

Specs & Features

# Ready-to-Run 1/10 R/C model of the Super Levant.

# Powerful Tamiya Brushless Motor 01 TBLM-01 8T included. Kv rating (rpm/volt) = 4410.

# Tamiya Brushless ESC 01 TBLE-01 with DEANS ultra plug connector included.

# The wheelbase is 23mm longer than the Levant (Item 57789) and the rear tires feature a 2 degree toe-in which greatly improves overall stability.

# New sleek body design.

# New metal-plated wheels are fitted with NDF-01 V-Tread Block Tires (Item 53854).

# A slipper clutch is installed to protect the drive train from damage.

# Features full ball bearings.

# CVA Dampers included.

# Finespec FM transmitter, TRU-05 receiver, & TSU-03 servo included.

# Length: 430mm, Width: 296mm, Height: 151mm, Wheelbase: 303mm, Weight: 2005g, Tread (F/R): 245mm/247mm.

# Battery pack & charger not included.

And did they mention anything about spare parts? From the regular Levant I could find NONE! Really a shame if something breaks you know... (Plus the fact I'm interested in the front shock tower to put on my regular TB01 - would enable more suspension travel and longer shocks).

Good to read btw that Tamiya is switching to Deans connectors :lol: It's about time they ditch the old connector system...

PS: The fact that the TBLE-01 is now equiped with an 8T power plant connected to it tells enough about the limits of that ESC - really a very nice piece of engineering for a great price :lol:

And did they mention anything about spare parts? From the regular Levant I could find NONE! Really a shame if something breaks you know... (Plus the fact I'm interested in the front shock tower to put on my regular TB01 - would enable more suspension travel and longer shocks).

Good to read btw that Tamiya is switching to Deans connectors :lol: It's about time they ditch the old connector system...

PS: The fact that the TBLE-01 is now equiped with an 8T power plant connected to it tells enough about the limits of that ESC - really a very nice piece of engineering for a great price :lol:

I think the suspension parts for the Levant (arms etc except for gearbox and chassis) are shared with TL-01B (buggy) and RevStorm. From the angle the picture was taken with the Super Levant, they might have changed the arms (I hope) because it doesn't look as flat as the two piece system of the TL-01B. You might want to look up RevStorm for shock/shock tower parts because it and Super/Levant shared the same drivetrain/chassis (well almost...RevStorm is based upon TG10...well you know what I mean) here is the linky.

The TBLE-01 is same ESC as the Team Orion basic OEM ESC as well as Kyosho, Venom Racing Sensorless ESC etc. You can find them at dirt cheap price at rcmart.com

8T brushless is similar in performance to 16t brushed.

I think the suspension parts for the Levant (arms etc except for gearbox and chassis) are shared with TL-01B (buggy) and RevStorm. From the angle the picture was taken with the Super Levant, they might have changed the arms (I hope) because it doesn't look as flat as the two piece system of the TL-01B. You might want to look up RevStorm for shock/shock tower parts because it and Super/Levant shared the same drivetrain/chassis (well almost...RevStorm is based upon TG10...well you know what I mean) here is the linky.

The TBLE-01 is same ESC as the Team Orion basic OEM ESC as well as Kyosho, Venom Racing Sensorless ESC etc. You can find them at dirt cheap price at rcmart.com

Never knew about the RevStorm... Thanks for the tip! :lol: However, as far as I know, the suspension arms on the Levant are not 'stolen' from a car but like the shock towers, made to fit the TB01 nicely :lol:

f601509091.jpg

;)

Woohoo! Looks like it's going to have wheel spats and everything! Looks great! Has anyone ever pre-ordered from Hobby Link Japan before? I mean, if I pre-order, will I pretty much get it at launch? Or is it one of those vendors (like many in the US) where they don't get stock for weeks or sometimes months after launch?