lioniz

Tundra Radio Compatibility

Hey guys, newbie here. I'm sending my futaba attack back for a replacement but in the meantime can I use a different 4 ch radio? I have 2 from my Blade cx helos and was wondering how to get it to control my Tundra . Is it even possible ? The radio is from e-flite and is a 4 ch . I suppose the servos wouldn't recognize the radio tho . Also has anyone gone through the teaching procedure on the Tundra or F350 ? It seems kinda involved and I'm old and feeble minded! God , I love this truck ! There's so much to do with it!!

Also has anyone gone through the teaching procedure on the Tundra or F350 ?

I'm assuming you mean with the MFU. I have and it took many tries of trial and error but that was a long time ago so I can't offer any tips. But, I do have a link to a video that walks you through all the controls on the radio for all the functions :D. It's an excellent video. Here:

What, can't wait for the Futaba to be repaired :) ??

I'm assuming you mean with the MFU. I have and it took many tries of trial and error but that was a long time ago so I can't offer any tips. But, I do have a link to a video that walks you through all the controls on the radio for all the functions :D. It's an excellent video. Here:

What, can't wait for the Futaba to be repaired :) ??

This truck is as addictive as crack!! I had a family party last week and wasn't able to mess with it for a day and I was JONESING for it!