Psychotic Bovine

Want To Go For A Spin?

Nice! Quite quick for a SS, TEU and 2s! ;)

top speed is 26-27 mph. a long time ago, I got frustrated with not being able to tell how fast my cars were really going, so bought a cheap bushnell radar gun. It's accurate, as I compared it to my friend's police unit in his cruiser.

It's amazing how 26 mph looks so fast when the perspective is 3 inches above the ground!

Very cool video, thanks for sharing!

What kind of set up are you using and how did you mount the camera on the car? I'm trying to find the right set up for my VLB...

Would you mind posting some pictures?

Thanks!

top speed is 26-27 mph. a long time ago, I got frustrated with not being able to tell how fast my cars were really going, so bought a cheap bushnell radar gun. It's accurate, as I compared it to my friend's police unit in his cruiser.

It's amazing how 26 mph looks so fast when the perspective is 3 inches above the ground!

Yeah i was going to ask if it was brushless as it has that vibration whine when you go forward that's synomynous (or at least more profound) with a brushless motor, but saw your info in the video ;)

Do you find the lipo make's a big difference? Especially to acceleration?

Would also be interested in what camera you are using, (it's about time i bought one for my RC's and my 1:1 for the track),

I would love to make some RC vids :angry:

Very cool video, thanks for sharing!

What kind of set up are you using and how did you mount the camera on the car? I'm trying to find the right set up for my VLB...

Would you mind posting some pictures?

Thanks!

I am using a cheap 480x640 camera purchased off of ebay. Not sure the brand.

I only have it taped on the car (had to remove the wing). This is temporary, until I can make a better, more protective, mount.

l_71ab3e4bb7b646c181882e3386cbab3d.jpg

l_62694009f2fc4ec9bd82b7714b4ef15a.jpg

The lipos made a big deal in "punch", as they can deliver the amps better then my 3000 nimh. Also, the lighter weight actually makes the car steer better, since it has less understeer than before. Gained about 2 mph over 7.2v nimh, also.

here is a link to a similar camera on ebay (I bought mine a long time ago).

micro video recorder

You know there are 20 mph limits in urban areas for a reason :lol:

Just kidding :D

I like the bit shortly after the 2 minute stage, you very (very very) nearly had an accident with a telegraph pole!

Keep well,

Paul.

You know there are 20 mph limits in urban areas for a reason :lol:

Just kidding :D

I like the bit shortly after the 2 minute stage, you very (very very) nearly had an accident with a telegraph pole!

Keep well,

Paul.

yeah, i know about the speed limit, but that makes it easier to pass the real cars!

you know, I didn't realize how close I had gotten to that pole!