Leckster

Sand Scorcher 2009

Sombody please confirm this so i can start breathing again (CLEAR! PZZZZAAT!) charge them paddles again!

I guess this will be the place when the time comes, but there is no confirmation yet. I must admit I am a little anxious too and this never happens (even when my wife takes a pregnancy test!)

P.

To test your loyalty? ;)

LOL :)

I guess this will be the place when the time comes, but there is no confirmation yet. I must admit I am a little anxious too and this never happens (even when my wife takes a pregnancy test!)

P.

Your a funny guy Paul .

When my wife takes a pregnancy test I have my runners on :)

I find it quite amusing all of us sitting in this forum waiting for news ;)

My guess is they wont announce it and RCTV have it wrong, or were just creating more exposure for themselves.

Tamiya already released one hugely popular SRB lately and I'm not sure it would make sound business sense to get all of your tricks out of the bag at the same time.

Plus, this is just the 49th anniversary, they'll so something VERY special for the 50th.

My two cents!

I am now beginning to wonder if we might not see the SS ;) until Nurnberg next feb at the earliest, however if you look at Tamiya's hobbyshow releases for Tokyo - they have not listed any forthcoming offroad vehicles - only on road...... but we know about 58445 CC01 Land Cruiser?

more still to come? :)

I can only hit the refresh button so often....I love this suspense!

Hi guys,

No news, but one source (the one quoted) was adamant it would be annouced, the other hasn't got back to me :-)

If I get any news I will of course be here, but I am beginning to wonder about it myself :)

P.

Well I know it is coming, I have read next year and before christmas 2010. Do I want to wait that long heck no. It would be nice to see something now at least to fullfill the rumors !! The only thing on earth that could top this release for me would be an original three speed re release. :)

The show's been open for ages now. A load of people must have come and gone, so it's odd how noone has posted any pictures. I can only conclude that we have to wait until the next show or a few more months yet for any announcement, if it exists?

ARG.

Don`t believe the hype! it`s going to be a TamTech Gear Sand Scorcher.

:)

Here's hoping we get the Scorcher.....We still have until the 11th October to find out, so don't despair!! I'll drown my sorrow's after that date if we don't hear...

(49th Annual All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show 2009 - From October 8th-11th 2009 in Tokyo-Japan)

...............As we all wait in anticipation

I can confirm there is no Scorcher coming, So you can all go back to work :)

Hopefully Loaded will have some breaking news - good or bad.

Here's hoping for the good :)

G

Loaded has enough Sand Scorchers to fulfil all our needs, so In effect he could make minor mods and do the Re Re :-)