Sign in to follow this  
Amitooold?

Blitzer Beetle Wheel Options

hey fellas... my old Blitzer beetle wheels are broken and stress marked on the rims... new OE replacements are a bit of a rarity and also expensive if they can be found... consequently I'd like to freshen up the look of the old girl and was wondering what modern rims are suitable...? has anyone found a good source of a good looking stand-in..?

I've got some RPM Talonz wheels on my Dyna Blaster - should go on the BB fine...

101A3492.jpg

Not sure 3 spoke wheels are everybody's cup of tea though...

I've got some RPM Talonz wheels on my Dyna Blaster - should go on the BB fine...

Not sure 3 spoke wheels are everybody's cup of tea though...

Been checking out the forum and have maybe found a suggestion that the DB has longer uprights or something... the std BB might need DB uprights... or maybe I imagined that? The 3 spokes are wicked tho'...!!

It should be easy to get the rims of the StadiumThunder (part number 9335228). The only difference is the color.

If you have a motor strong enough you could try the MadBull wheels (9805562 & 9805563).

post-21103-1253361778_thumb.jpg

It should be easy to get the rims of the StadiumThunder (part number 9335228). The only difference is the color.

If you have a motor strong enough you could try the MadBull wheels (9805562 & 9805563).

Good work dude... that looks da bomb..!