Sign in to follow this  
HunterZero

Ferrari Enzo Wheels On F103gt

I have a F-103GT chassis that's wearing a Ferrari Enzo body set, and I have the #50976 +4 offset 26mm Enzo wheels for it... But the wheels have ribs that bind on the front steering arms, and the +4 offset means the track is a little wide. So currently, the wheels are display only.

Short of busting out the dremel to make clearance at the front, any way to make them fit, or other Enzo style wheels that would work, short of going back to the default boring 24mm +2 offset medium narrow dish wheels?

- James

I have a F-103GT chassis that's wearing a Ferrari Enzo body set, and I have the #50976 +4 offset 26mm Enzo wheels for it... But the wheels have ribs that bind on the front steering arms, and the +4 offset means the track is a little wide. So currently, the wheels are display only.

Short of busting out the dremel to make clearance at the front, any way to make them fit, or other Enzo style wheels that would work, short of going back to the default boring 24mm +2 offset medium narrow dish wheels?

- James

Something doesnt sound right

Post a picture if you can. I should be able to figure it out for you.

I agree with Baka that something isn't right. I also have a F103GT and a set of Enzo wheels which I have just tried & they fit perfectly with no binding whatsoever.

I agree with Baka that something isn't right. I also have a F103GT and a set of Enzo wheels which I have just tried & they fit perfectly with no binding whatsoever.

I'll try to post a pic... The Enzo wheels have ribs on the inside, that collide with the arms.

Did you use any spacers? Did you use the kit hex adapters, or a different set?

- James

My car is fitted with the 3Racing blue alloy hex adapters but no spacers. The Enzo wheels are a close fit but I would say there is almost 2mm clearance from the arms. Surely there can't be that much difference between the 3Racing hex adapters & the standard kit ones???