Longwaistround

Wanted/trade - Tl-01 Parts

Hi all

Fixing up a couple of tl-01 chassis cars for my two nephews for crimbo (thier first ever RC/tamiya !) and I'm short of a fair few odd parts - still working out what i need!

At present a few parts of the b tree and most of c tree needed, but if you have anything off this chassis I will be glad to hear from you.

Good used parts would be great as I am trying to keep the costs down but will consider all offers new or used.

Likewise I have a lot of extras that I dont need so if anyone is in the same boat maybe we can help each other out...

Cheers

mat

Ive got a lovely white with all decals ford focus rs tt-01 body shell and wheels if your interested?

Ive got a lovely white with all decals ford focus rs tt-01 body shell and wheels if your interested?

Hi

thanks mate for the offer but I already have bodyshells and wheels for both.

Really its just chassis plastic parts and metal shafts etc.

cheers

I also have loads of spares inc chassis, ball race kit, battery strap wish bones too many to mention. Steering parts, shocks etc £ 25 posted for the lot, theres alot

I also have loads of spares inc chassis, ball race kit, battery strap wish bones too many to mention. Steering parts, shocks etc £ 25 posted for the lot, theres alot

Hi

Is that spares for the TL-01 or TT-01??

Ive got a few boxes of TL-01 spares.

Will do them cheap for you ;)

Pm me if your interested :blink: