Sign in to follow this  
taliesin

Can Anyone Tell Me About This Motor?

I just got this NIB and I don't have a clue about it. I miss the motor website that used to be up but now is gone.

Is it anything special, i.e. collectible or desirable? Is it a decent motor? Should I just bang it into one of my buggies or touring cars and run it?

I got it for a really great price [cheaper than a NIB silver can actually] and just want to make sure of what it is before deciding what to do with it.

Thanks for any pointers!

I'm guessing from the responses that its nothing too special, LOL. I think I'm going to use it in my TT-01 drift car and see what it does.

I am over the moon with an Acto M Chassis motor recently acquired for use in an M-03. Wish I had tried one sooner and I'm kicking myself for not buying all six of them when they were on a $10 BIN auction. I thought why not try one and when I researched the motor and found out what they were I went right back to buy all of them but they were LONG gone - in say a few hours at most. For $5 I'm going to try the Dyna Run and hopefully it will be as impressive as the Acto M was.