Stonemole

New Toy!

well i counted up whatever pennies i could from hiring myself out for various weekends (as a soundman you filth mongers)

and i though , lets have a ebay hunt...... and landed myself a Chevy S-10!! after seeing one of these (maybe not a S-10 ) at the last Eastern bash ,i liked it so much.

so next question , whats the things on it i should be looking for in the wear department and hop ups that are needed?

well i counted up whatever pennies i could from hiring myself out for various weekends (as a soundman you filth mongers)

and i though , lets have a ebay hunt...... and landed myself a Chevy S-10!! after seeing one of these (maybe not a S-10 ) at the last Eastern bash ,i liked it so much.

so next question , whats the things on it i should be looking for in the wear department and hop ups that are needed?

The S-10 was my first proper kit rc car and first tamiya i was about 12-13 so it was about 92 to 93', cool car reminds me of the now short course truck craze where i think really these

started it! way back then! I think mine was TA-02 chassis i still have it and the box no body it was mashed in end lol, I never changed a thing on it or upgraded anything!

Ahh takes me back!

Isn't that almost the same chassis as your Manta Ray though Matt?

Still - much nicer shell though :(

Where are the pics?!!

yeah bit of digging and a talking to from uncle blackie has given me the "vital stats" its most of a ray with some shorter bits and stuffage.

so in theory i should be able to fix it when i break it.