TWINSET

Tamiyaclub On ANY mobile (probably)

www.tamiyaclub.com/m

New facility enabling iphone users to browse TC mainsite and forums with an iphone friendly screen layout.

The most recently added showroom and traderoom entries can be viewed, comments can be left, and you can also contact sellers.

Still in development, more to come :)

QUICK EDIT FROM NETSMITHUK

I've removed the restriction which made this iphone one, so you can now give it a go with any mobile with a modern browser on it.

Just a suggestion when you are all finished...

Most mobile sites have a url "m.name.com"

All you need to do on the domain is to create a CNAME "m" and have it redirect to www.tamiyaclub.com/m or whatever the real path is for the mobile site.

Most mobile devices pick up on this so all they have to do is go to tamiyaclub.com and it will automatically go to the mobile site.

Great job so far! Looks great!

Just a suggestion when you are all finished...

Most mobile sites have a url "m.name.com"

All you need to do on the domain is to create a CNAME "m" and have it redirect to www.tamiyaclub.com/m or whatever the real path is for the mobile site.

Most mobile devices pick up on this so all they have to do is go to tamiyaclub.com and it will automatically go to the mobile site.

Great job so far! Looks great!

I'll pass it on although, personally, I prefer the full sites when surfing on my phone - so having the mobile version as a seperate address suits me fine (you watch it get changed now ;) )

Brilliant!

With a 1 year old ( beautiful) baby, a train commute, a new job and generally more on my plate that Alan Partridge at an eat all you can buffet with his 12 inched ( plate !!).... This is superb! I'll patiently wait for my pony mobile network to download the full site pages because it's worth it, but having the gallery and forums available in an instant is just great....THANKS! ;)

Is it just in the UK?

Can't find it in my apps in the US!

Typed in Tamiyaclub on my IPhone and nothing.

Let me know.

Shawn

I have been looking for it as well in Australia . But no go :P .

Has it been set up yet ?.

try it in safari

Iphone only runs in safari . & yes /m is for mobile but i get the same :)

Iphone only runs in safari . & yes /m is for mobile but i get the same <_<

Not if you have the google app.

Sweet, Works good on my Blackberry Bold <_< Yeah im a little out of date with the smart phones lol

Not if you have the google app.

Oh" gee run me over ;) some thing i didn't know <_< odd

I've been checking tamiyaclub mobile version for months now. I believe initially simply browsing to tamiyaclub.com on my iphone would forward to the /m version and all is good.

It's GREAT for checking the GALLERIES

Not so good for reading the forums. What's the possibility of installing a TAPATALK plugin for the forum side?

To the Android users out there: it detects the 'user agent' setting of your browser. That's why it shows the regular site on some android devices.

I use Dolphin browser on my Android phone and in the browser settings you can change user agent to 'iphone'. then it shows the mobile site.

would be even better if I could use it without changing the user agent setting.

I have just bookmarked it on my new I4. Well done everyone at TC, another great idea and great service. Bravo.

BTW I've changed this now so it should work on any mobile (as long as it has a decent web browser on it)

Cheers

Chris

Not so good for reading the forums. What's the possibility of installing a TAPATALK plugin for the forum side?

Id like to give a vote for the Tapatalk support too. Is there any chance to enable it here ? Thx