lioniz

Customer Service At Tamiya

I've gotta say , when a company sets out to make a customer satisfied , they make a customer for life. I had been having trouble with the trans on my Tundra since I got it. I kept emailing customer service over at Tamiya , and they kept giving me suggestions and ideas to try . All this amounted to little more than frustration for me . No one could seem to nail down what the problem was or how to fix it . I then got hold of the director of customer service , Gary Demory . He not only worked his butt off trying to find an answer , he kept in contact with me and gave me status updates almost daily. Long story short , my truck is fixed and running like it never has before! It's faster , more responsive and is twice as much fun to rip around the yard with! I'd like to use this forum to thank Gary and his tech team for not only fixing the mystery problem (which still is a mystery) and for creating a customer for life . Tamiya is a company that goes the extra mile for their customer's satisfaction!! <_<

I've gotta say , when a company sets out to make a customer satisfied , they make a customer for life. I had been having trouble with the trans on my Tundra since I got it. I kept emailing customer service over at Tamiya , and they kept giving me suggestions and ideas to try . All this amounted to little more than frustration for me . No one could seem to nail down what the problem was or how to fix it . I then got hold of the director of customer service , Gary Demory . He not only worked his butt off trying to find an answer , he kept in contact with me and gave me status updates almost daily. Long story short , my truck is fixed and running like it never has before! It's faster , more responsive and is twice as much fun to rip around the yard with! I'd like to use this forum to thank Gary and his tech team for not only fixing the mystery problem (which still is a mystery) and for creating a customer for life . Tamiya is a company that goes the extra mile for their customer's satisfaction!! :o

Interesting story. What was the problem with the High-Lift's transmission, by the way?

Best regards,

EB

--

Interesting story. What was the problem with the High-Lift's transmission, by the way?

Best regards,

EB

--

We never did find out. It was some sort of chassis/tranny misalignment. So they replaced some things and now it's solid!