Sign in to follow this  
MikeT

Who Remembers Me Then?

Been out of the RC game for a few years now, moved onto 1:1 ones, i'll never moan about the price of RCs again, haha.

I think i need a SRB Runner...

Not a Re-Re tho..

Welcome back - I too have returned from a short spell away!

Also cant believe the prices, and when there are so many sweet models out, ho hum :)

Mike!!!

Welcome back!!!

Tell me, was it the re-re that forced you back?

I'll by that for a dollar!!!

Badboy

I don't remember you, but I ain't been around here long enough :blink:

I won't forget you now though because of that beauty of a pic in the sig line. Got me all nostalgic again it did.

Looking at your post count, you have history and that has got to be good for the forum, soo welcome back from a newbie.

Not many nutters meets lately chap! Seems a fair while since you attended the likes of Ainsdale Bashes.. some memorable incidents...

Getting stuck on way in

Probably wishing you hadn't stood like that

and of course

The usual abuse of your scorcher (thanks to sgt.B for the photos)

Are you safe to let loose with a kettle now?

post-1305-1259089289_thumb.jpg

Yep I remember you - or more I remember your sig picture :-) Are you still into the 1:1's or just having a winter off ?

Welcome back and hope your credit card is ready for a battering LOL

Cheers for that Rich, Whens the next nutters meet and i'll get down for a laugh!

This is the 1:1 money pit

26092009039.jpg

26092009040.jpg

What i paid for them wheels ( BBS RM 2 Piece Splitrims ) I could NEARLY have bought a BNIB Sand Scorcher!

I needs to get back into this, been lookin at the pics from K2K7, and the NWNutters meets!

Cheers for that Rich, Whens the next nutters meet and i'll get down for a laugh!

This is the 1:1 money pit

26092009039.jpg

26092009040.jpg

What i paid for them wheels ( BBS RM 2 Piece Splitrims ) I could NEARLY have bought a BNIB Sand Scorcher!

I needs to get back into this, been lookin at the pics from K2K7, and the NWNutters meets!

Ah, another old skool booted VeeDub & Tamiya lover. Here's my version of the bootie-dub....

jetta2.jpg

jetta14.jpg

jetta16.jpg

jetta18.jpg

jetta5.jpg

jetta6.jpg

Not on e38 mate or any of the dub forums really...just lurk from time to time. Probably gonna sell it (and a Corrado VR6 I have) next year as I'm starting to get itchy feet for something different.

Not on e38 mate or any of the dub forums really...just lurk from time to time. Probably gonna sell it (and a Corrado VR6 I have) next year as I'm starting to get itchy feet for something different.

Both our dubs have golf front ends too haha.

Alot of the Dub forums are full of arrogance and competition tbh,

I'm feelin a Clio RS200 next year some time :D

Both our dubs have golf front ends too haha.

Alot of the Dub forums are full of arrogance and competition tbh,

I'm feelin a Clio RS200 next year some time :D

LOL, yeah you can get away with putting a Golf front end on a Jetta/Vento/Bora but not the other way round. A Mk2 Golf looks particularly awful with a Jetta front end on it.

I dont show my car off on the forums simply because I've heard too many horror stories about local toerags going hunting for the cars and vandalising/stealing them. It's not possible to keep a 1:1 car safe from the general public like you can with a Tamiya R/C car. ;)

Here's my Rado VR6.....

3.jpg