MikeT

Scorcher Beach Racers

Come on, who is knocking out the modelling perfection these days? Volksrods? Moosey? God i can't remember any more!

Get some pics up!

Volksrod has been hiding a super sweet Funco baja buggy from us all. There have been sneak peeks but no one has seen the final model yet. I can't wait to see it. Moosey has been super busy buiding / running Tamiya101.com we are all waiting for the new video to come out.

James.

Come on, who is knocking out the modelling perfection these days? Volksrods? Moosey? God i can't remember any more!

Get some pics up!

Best take a look at the rated pics on tamiya101.com.

Should give you a good portfolio!

Volksrod has been hiding a super sweet Funco baja buggy from us all. There have been sneak peeks but no one has seen the final model yet. I can't wait to see it.

James.

Its painted and decal'd, just need a chassis! Ive been out of work for 4 months and just getting my bank account back on its feet, so the r/c projects have took a back seat!

Im planning to have a Baja Bug built for March next year because, on the 19th of March, its 5 years since i launched the whole race baja craze with the red/white baja. I know that sounds big-headed but it did all kick off after that car was posted on TC.

5 years anniversary! How time flies..

Get some pics up!

I've got something in the pipeline ,takin' shape nicely - I still need 2 FAV headlights for it though - HELP :blink:

Hi Joe,

Yes I think it is very fair to say that you posted the first of what became quite a craze here on TC. I know that's where I got my inspiration from :D

Isn't it funny that Tamiya's re-release of the SS is almost at the same time as the anniversary of your first modified SS??

James.