tamiyoman

Kyosho Manuals In Pdf

Nice listing, any progress yet in putting them online?

I'm looking for the Kyosho TF-2 and TF-3 manuals.

Sory there will probably not be any progress on this for the next 3 months as im a little busy at moment and my father is on holida until end of July anyway.

cheers

The reason that that Javelin manual looks so "dotty" and with poor shading and the text looks so harsh is because, like Tamiya USA likes to do, it was scanned in LINE ART mode (2 BITs) (BLACK AND WHITE).

To prevent this, the item needs to be scanned in GREYSCALE mode (8 bits, 256 shades of grey).

Just a little tip. Makes all the difference to the scan though.

Cheers,

Alistair G.

Sory there will probably not be any progress on this for the next 3 months as im a little busy at moment and my father is on holida until end of July anyway.

cheers

Hey mate.... it's September.... any news???

Alex

I have pdf file for the older lemans motors just email me and ill send to you.

NO news yet chaps, just too busy and what with Family off on long term hols, im holding the fort pretty much myself and that leaves little time to do other things (like uploading PDF and scanning 1000+ pages and making repro bodyshells, avante driver sets, TA01/2 cockpits and the like, all things i want to be doing but dont have time right now.

Sorry fellas

NO news yet chaps, just too busy and what with Family off on long term hols, im holding the fort pretty much myself and that leaves little time to do other things (like uploading PDF and scanning 1000+ pages and making repro bodyshells, avante driver sets, TA01/2 cockpits and the like, all things i want to be doing but dont have time right now.

Sorry fellas

Hi Chap

I can offer free unlimited hosting with direct FTP upload if you need it. I have a couple of terrabytes free. You can upload a few at a time when your free to my servers and I would be happy to setup a temp front page download menu. I even have lots of spare domains doing nothing you could use. You could then just transfer the lot to your new site when its up and running or bung a link in to it to save re-uploading them all. It would be a great resource for everyone trying to restore models. I do boats and planes too so I could host all the manuals if you like. If your interested just PM me. No strings, all free. I do I.T. as a hobby. ( No geek jokes please :lol: )

Regards Mark (sgt.barnes)

Hi Chap

I can offer free unlimited hosting with direct FTP upload if you need it. I have a couple of terrabytes free. You can upload a few at a time when your free to my servers and I would be happy to setup a temp front page download menu. I even have lots of spare domains doing nothing you could use. You could then just transfer the lot to your new site when its up and running or bung a link in to it to save re-uploading them all. It would be a great resource for everyone trying to restore models. I do boats and planes too so I could host all the manuals if you like. If your interested just PM me. No strings, all free. I do I.T. as a hobby. ( No geek jokes please :angry: )

Regards Mark (sgt.barnes)

My main problem is i have around 125 original printed manuals which need scanning (no time) and the others are in PDF (also no time), im hoping to get time this year to do it (i hope) as i know its a good resource fr people but time is definately short.

No geek jokes here buddy no worries.

Hi Tamiyaoman.

I run a site called CompetitionX.com. It is a site geared towards helping new and veteran RC'ers with a tuning section, how tos, maintenance, etc. One of the main things I offer, however, is a TON of user manuals for all types of surface RC. I currently have over 1000 manuals and am looking to add more all the time.

If you can get those over to me, I would be more than happy to scan them in and post them up (and, of course, return the originals to you). Or, if you can get them scanned in, you can e-mail me (or I can set up FTP access) and we can get them posted.

Either way, I would collect the ones I don't have. Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail at tonyp (@) competitionx.com and we can get this worked out.

Thanks!

Tony

HI MAte, im sorry i dont have time for either im afraid, when i have some spare time i plan to put them on my own site in a ref section (in fact i was doing some work yestrday collating the PDF files and renaming them, this will happen at some point this year.

Hello, im after a kyosho Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited manual do you know where i can get one :) thanks

Hello, im after a kyosho Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited manual do you know where i can get one :) thanks

Sorry mate i dont im afraid, other than trying retromodelisme.com or google i cant help.

Cheers