onkos1

Will Touareg Body Fit Df-01?

Hi. I want to buy Touareg R/C but because I have to buy radio and all others electric as well, I was wonder if I would buy Cayenne Df-01 XB and swap bodies if it would work together?

Other thing. Is there any sense in changing body?

how big is difference? I will use it just to drive in the garden, beach, country park.

thx

They should be very close to a perfect fit. If you want to run a Touareg because you like it then go for it. A lot of sense in changing shells. Just look at the showrooms and you will see all sort of hybrid CC and XC chassis. TA chassis also end up with numerous shells. Check out how many M-chassis Midnight Pumpkin there are. That is what makes the hobby so interesting. Mix and match to get the car you want. So if you fancy a Touareg go on get it and you will be happy.

Cheers

Henk :)

Cheers Henk for great idea! I think I'll go for it. Touareg looks great. Much better than Cayenne. So I'll try to do it. Many thx

...A lot of sense in changing shells....

not only mix and match Henk but with places like kamtech doing cheaper bodies its a lot easier now to have you cake and eat it.

You have the tamiya body painted well and decalled up for when its on the shelf,and any amount of cheaper body shells to batter to bits in the park when you realise the chassis, wheels and motor are a waste sat on the shelf