Sign in to follow this  
jwaj2002

Monster Beetle Parts Needed/wanted

looking for a set of shocks (full set) and if possible a body cheap, I think thats it, working on a restore of my first rc

Hi! Regarding shocks, have a look in the trades section of the main site (tamiyaclub.com/maintrades.asp) and do a search for Monster Beetle - you should find some yellow CVA shocks (or rather the parts to make them up) for sale by EARNHARDT. IF you can find an original CVA set "proper" it'll cost you upwards of £60 (each set does two shocks and costs £30 roughly).

Good luck and let's see some pics as you go!

Hi! Regarding shocks, have a look in the trades section of the main site (tamiyaclub.com/maintrades.asp) and do a search for Monster Beetle - you should find some yellow CVA shocks (or rather the parts to make them up) for sale by EARNHARDT. IF you can find an original CVA set "proper" it'll cost you upwards of £60 (each set does two shocks and costs £30 roughly).

Good luck and let's see some pics as you go!

I guess I'll have to size them and see if I can just get some aftermarket ones cause 60 pounds for a full set is around 100 usd plus shipping know of any others that will work?

Sign in to follow this