Live Steam Mad

Kyosho 1985 Mini Catalog ( English ) Scans

Hi, here are the scans for the 1985 Kyosho Mini Catalog ( English ). I'll add more later.

Enjoy!

Best Regards,

Alistair G.

post-6936-1261616587_thumb.jpg

post-6936-1261616600_thumb.jpg

post-6936-1261616617_thumb.jpg

post-6936-1261616633_thumb.jpg

post-6936-1261616646_thumb.jpg

post-6936-1261616660_thumb.jpg

post-6936-1261616672_thumb.jpg

post-6936-1261616687_thumb.jpg

post-6936-1261616700_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice mag! Do you see a Datsun 10 (pickup) listed in there?

Err it's not a magazine, it's a Kyosho Mini Catalog , as I mentioned.

Sorry but why are you asking whether I can see something in there? Can't you see it yourself? Is there some problem? Can your computer not visit the website or something?

Yes there is a Datsun but it's an 06 after the name not a Datsun 10. It's on page 10 of this Kyosho Mini Catalog.

Hope someone gets some pleasure out seeing the models shown in the catalog anyway LOL.

Cheers,

Alistair G.

Err it's not a magazine, it's a Kyosho Mini Catalog , as I mentioned.

Sorry but why are you asking whether I can see something in there? Can't you see it yourself? Is there some problem? Can your computer not visit the website or something?

Yes there is a Datsun but it's an 06 after the name not a Datsun 10. It's on page 10 of this Kyosho Mini Catalog.

Hope someone gets some pleasure out seeing the models shown in the catalog anyway LOL.

Cheers,

Alistair G.

Whoa, calm down there friend. I was just complimenting you on a fine effort of posting the mag in which in this case I meant Catalog. But you know what we both meant. I had barely seen your first two response and I didn't notice the link. I love seeing those vintage ads but I was hoping the Datsun 4WD (Datsun .10 as some call it) was in there as well. I appreciate you taking the time and effort (as I'm sure many others do) for posting your catalog.

post-31006-1274291722_thumb.jpg

Whoa, calm down there friend. I was just complimenting you on a fine effort of posting the mag in which in this case I meant Catalog. But you know what we both meant. I had barely seen your first two response and I didn't notice the link. I love seeing those vintage ads but I was hoping the Datsun 4WD (Datsun .10 as some call it) was in there as well. I appreciate you taking the time and effort (as I'm sure many others do) for posting your catalog.

Sorry about that. It's just that I thought that what was written in your first reply was a little odd sounding LOL. Maybe it was just me. LOL.

Glad to see that you enjoyed seeing the lovely RC models.

Yeah I like to share these things so that everyone gets to see stuff that they wouldn't otherwise have access to. Kyosho aren't about to put old catalogs onto their website LOL and Kyosho catalogs usually cost a packet when they come up for sale...!

Best Regards,

Alistair G.

I appreciate the pictures, Alistair. It brings back memories.

I still have the original Blizzard as pictured, including optional plow and blinking light kit, on a shelf in my basement that I got in Dec 1985. And I have yet to paint the body. 25 years and counting....

I think this year will finally be the year I paint it. I'll be sure to post pictures when I do.

I had one of these, a few years after the one posted and sold it as had no interest to me. It was inside a vintage Tamiya guide book I bought on eBay.

Was just checking and unfortunately I deleted the pictures. Cant even find the listing on my sold section. I had taken photos of the first half dozen pages.

Sorry never though of uploading for others.