Bjoern

Tamiya Dynatech 02h Motor Plate

Hi,

do all NIB Tamiya Dynatech 02H kits contain the motor mount plate set? I bought a new Dynatech but I'm missing the motor mount plate.

Thanks.

Regards

Bjoern

Hi,

do all NIB Tamiya Dynatech 02H kits contain the motor mount plate set? I bought a new Dynatech but I'm missing the motor mount plate.

Thanks.

Regards

Bjoern

Yes mine did... :)

I haven't seen one that doesn't but that doesn't necessarily mean anything with Tamiya. I will have a look.

P.

HI Bjoern, most Dynatech 02H were sold with motor plates (I know as i probably sold 20 in last 2 years), but the one you got (from me probably) did not have one (as per the description), maybe because the Tamiya supplier i got them from possibly took them out. As for other peoples Motors (more expensive ones) they probably do contain the plate.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Thanks.

Regards

Bjoern

Do you mean just the motor NIB or a whole kit NIB which includes the motor (I don't know if Tamiya ever included a NIB 02H with any kit) ?

My NIB Dynatech 02H (just the motor, not from a kit) had the motor mounting plate included and the little sheet of paper telling you what it was for (Avante I think).

Cheers,

Alistair G.

Do you mean just the motor NIB or a whole kit NIB which includes the motor (I don't know if Tamiya ever included a NIB 02H with any kit) ?

My NIB Dynatech 02H (just the motor, not from a kit) had the motor mounting plate included and the little sheet of paper telling you what it was for (Avante I think).

Cheers,

Alistair G.

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

I am one of those people who doesn't appreciate sarcasm. Also, being a smart a... doesn't become you, Sir.

Was just trying to help.

Regards,

ARG