Sign in to follow this  
knotty

Jeep Wrangler Cc-01

Hi al.Just a quick question about the Jeep. What is the body shell made from,Is it a clear lexan body or the white abs type body?

is it just me or have to cc-01's risen very high in price! the jeep from modelsport is £180 and the newer land crusier is £170! i paid just over £100 for my re re pajero.

maybe its the addition of the led lights! and price rises generally!

is it just me or have to cc-01's risen very high in price! the jeep from modelsport is £180 and the newer land crusier is £170! i paid just over £100 for my re re pajero.

think its a few things matey. Tamiya price rises,vats back up now etc

think its a few things matey. Tamiya price rises,vats back up now etc

Yea all over the board tamiyas gone up lots in last year, the new 3 speeds have risen a lot, now out of my reach for sure and the cr-01's, its interesting to see that other stuff from Japan like

electrical goods seem to be even cheaper than ever, I guess all tamiyas stuff is actually made in japan where as a lot of Japanese electricals are made in china now etc!

and the 1/16th scale tanks are like £800+ for newest kits thats crazy! I need more rc money lol

The current price of tanks almost scares me. Have not owned any yet although I like to have at least 1.

Jeep and Jero ABS bodies are not to be missed. Wish they'll rerelease CRV and more new ABS ones.

I believe the Jeep body is in higher demand and from what I recalled before the re-releases, the Jeep is the most expensive follow by the Pajero, than MU and CRV for the NIB on ebay. The re-release should hold a similar pattern as the Jeep brand could have higher licensing cost than the other 3.

Is the jeep wheelbase set to the same as the pajero? or is the jeep longer?

Reason for asking is that im looking at this http://www.rc4wdstore.com/2/product_info.p...products_id=861 and thinking of putting my pajero body on this kind of setup.

The say there on RC4WD that it's made specificly for the Tamiya CC01 Jeep body. Here's there complete chassis of the same. Very nice!!

I really like the look of this for under the bonnet too.

Is the jeep wheelbase set to the same as the pajero? or is the jeep longer?

Reason for asking is that im looking at this http://www.rc4wdstore.com/2/product_info.p...products_id=861 and thinking of putting my pajero body on this kind of setup.

the wheelsbase on the pajero is 9.5" wheelnut to wheelnut if its any help,so looks like it would fit lengthways

The say there on RC4WD that it's made specificly for the Tamiya CC01 Jeep body. Here's there complete chassis of the same. Very nice!!

I really like the look of this for under the bonnet too.

Its a real nice kit, I already have the axles so may just buy the chassis. I have an Fj 40 if the pajero is a tad short. Rc4wd say this chassis has adjustable leaf springs to alter the wheel base.

The Jeep has the same wheelbase as the Pajero. Think the MU is the same as well. The Touraeg(sp) and the CRV are LWB. And the new Toyota FJ has a medium wheelbase.

The Jeep is more expensive due to a couple of things. Firstly I think because it is so limited the model number 84071 gives that away, also it comes with a TL-U1 light kit.

The new Toyota FJ also comes with the TL-U1 light kit, but that is a bit overpriced considering the price comparison to the Jeep.

The Jeep has the same wheelbase as the Pajero. Think the MU is the same as well. The Touraeg(sp) and the CRV are LWB. And the new Toyota FJ has a medium wheelbase.

The Jeep is more expensive due to a couple of things. Firstly I think because it is so limited the model number 84071 gives that away, also it comes with a TL-U1 light kit.

The new Toyota FJ also comes with the TL-U1 light kit, but that is a bit overpriced considering the price comparison to the Jeep.

Correct me if i`m wrong here but wasnt the MU just a rebadged pajero anyway in 1:1 form? or was the MU the non UK version of the Isuzu Trooper?

Just googled it and it was the one i thought of originally,the rebadged vauhall frontera