JEROEN206

Top Force Evo Chassis

How much would a Top Force Evo carbonfibre chassisplates be worth ?

There are still in the original blister that came with the kit.

Also a complete bodyset with original decals ?

post-16167-1262850539_thumb.jpg

Tamiya still makes the original body and wing so it's only worth about $22 (in the US). The decals are expensive cause they've long been out of production.

The chassis I figure would be worth a considerable amount. I have no idea how much though...

The tires aren't worth more than $10 a pair because Tamiya still sells kits with them inside. The wheels are worth something ($50 to $75) because they only came on two cars (terra conquerer) and both are long out of production.

I would be happy to buy that chassis from you -- Cash or trade?

-Steve

I don't want to get into a bidding war but I would be interested in the decals and perhaps the chassis (OCD before me). I would consider buying the whole lot if you just want an easy trade to get rid of it (if this happens I will pass the chassis on to OCD at cost + postage).

If it makes it any easier I'm just across the border in Netherlands.

PM me if you like.

My advice would be to sell/trade it to a collector direct for his own car or put it on ebay and let people bid on it (you WILL get more money for it that way!).

You could sell it to a re-seller but you should know they will probably sell it for double what they pay you for it (they might not tell you this LOL), either way good luck with it and its a nice chassis to have.

Cheers

P.S. last TFE chassis plate lower that I personally sold on ebay went for £65 and the upper plate for £35 and this was 18 months ago!, I seen the 53100 carbon chassis sets selling for £120+ in last few months (same lower chassis plate and upper is same only having different wording on it).

Oh and regards the body being worth $22USD many collectors still prefer to have the original body/undercowl and Top Force NIB bodysets have been selling at £60-70 compared to the re-re version of approx £25 complete.

My advice would be to sell/trade it to a collector direct for his own car or put it on ebay and let people bid on it (you WILL get more money for it that way!).

You could sell it to a re-seller but you should know they will probably sell it for double what they pay you for it (they might not tell you this LOL), either way good luck with it and its a nice chassis to have.

Cheers

P.S. last TFE chassis plate lower that I personally sold on ebay went for £65 and the upper plate for £35 and this was 18 months ago!, I seen the 53100 carbon chassis sets selling for £120+ in last few months (same lower chassis plate and upper is same only having different wording on it).

So your advice is sell it to a collector on TC, or a reseller, or use eBay to sell it to either, or just hang on to it because it's a 'nice chassis to have'...? :)

I haven't heard back from the OP in 24 hours, so I'm guessing that the chassis may be already gone.

-Steve

Thanks for the replys.

But i only wanted to know if it was worth more in the original blisters.

I bought some chassis plates before , to built me a TF Evo , so i know what the

asking price of these pieces are.

post-16167-1262987130_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the replys.

Oh yes, my mistake, I see now that this isn't listed in the trades forum -- Sorry about that!

I would agree that they are worth up to 50% more in the original packaging, but as mentioned above, it all depends upon where you are listing it. You can try eBay and sell for a greater amount, but don't forget that you will have to give 15-20% of that back to eBay and PayPal.

Best of luck <_<

-Steve

Just to clarify OCD, my advice was to either keep it or sell it to anyone but a re-seller ;-)

Oh and ebay and paypal fees for a std seller would be 12.9% currently, unless your a powerseller in which case you can get either a 2%, 2.5%, 3%, 3.5% or 4% discount on those fees! and if you have a merchant paypal account you get discounts on paypal fees too ;-)

So sell many things on fee-pay and you actually get rewarded, although the discounts are dropping in 7 days (Good old fee-pay!)

Just to clarify OCD, my advice was to either keep it or sell it to anyone but a re-seller ;-)

Oh and ebay and paypal fees for a std seller would be 12.9% currently, unless your a powerseller in which case you can get either a 2%, 2.5%, 3%, 3.5% or 4% discount on those fees! and if you have a merchant paypal account you get discounts on paypal fees too ;-)

So sell many things on fee-pay and you actually get rewarded, although the discounts are dropping in 7 days (Good old fee-pay!)

Clear as mud.

Thanks for the replys.

Hi there,

I have been looking for a Evo chassis, if u ever want to sell it or a trade, please let me know. I am interested, this would be awesome for me to complete my restoration.

Cheers

Oooh - That's gorgeous! I like that you've mostly avoided he blingy anodisation and stuck with the natural silver alloy. It's going to look good when you get those hi-caps mounted!! :P

Noticed you're building this to be a runner -- If that's the case I would probably second guess those butter-soft aluminum gears; Was always the TF's weak point in my opinion..