Sign in to follow this  
Jeeves

Nib Tamiya Monster Beetle For Sale

Hi,

I've got this in my trades area on the main site but thought I'd post here as well..

Up for sale is my new in box Tamiya Monster Beetle!

It's in great condition, the box is a bit dusty and has a crease in one corner but otherwise is perfect. Inside there are a couple of small tears on the insert (see photos in link). All bags and blisters are sealed, the box with the blisters on the top is still sealed with tape. All in all it's in very good condition.

I'm looking for offers as I don't know exactly what it's worth and would rather avoid ebay due to fees etc. I have a rough idea so serious offers only please!!

The box will be put in another box and wrapped for sending, I will charge postage at cost, probably insured and recorded delivery.

If you would like more photos please let me know,

Thanks for looking!

Jeeves

img24074_N9D66_1.jpg

img24074_N9D66_2.jpg

More Photos

Hi All,

I have had some offers for this but not quite what I was hoping for so the kit is still available.

After doing a bit more research I have now settled on a price that I would be happy with:

£350 + postage at cost.

Cheers

Jeeves

I don't know exactly what it's worth and would rather avoid ebay due to fees etc. I have a rough idea so serious offers only please!!

The box will be put in another box and wrapped for sending, I will charge postage at cost, probably insured and recorded delivery.

Hi I think this worth US$600-650 nor less. I didn't see one of this for less than 600 since few years ago, and at least Tamiya make a re-re this will follow increasing the price. Things are slow now here and ebay, you will receive silly offers but if you have to buy the kit will not be asked for less than 600, believe me.

Good luck

Hi I think this worth US$600-650 nor less. I didn't see one of this for less than 600 since few years ago, and at least Tamiya make a re-re this will follow increasing the price. Things are slow now here and ebay, you will receive silly offers but if you have to buy the kit will not be asked for less than 600, believe me.

Good luck

Hi,

Thanks for the comments, I've had it up for a while at £350 and not that much interest, hence the reduction. I need the cash at the moment and there will be some profit for me in this price, and hopefully whoever buys it will be happy with the kit and price too. If it turns out it is worth more than that I can live with it!

If you want to offer $600-650 please do :blink:

Cheers

Mark

Sign in to follow this