Sign in to follow this  
ste2502

A Little Help Please

I recently bought an mfc o1 for my truck i want to change some of the led's is it a simple as just change the led or not, if so does anybody know the value's of the led's used

Thnaks ste

I recently bought an mfc o1 for my truck i want to change some of the led's is it a simple as just change the led or not, if so does anybody know the value's of the led's used

Thnaks ste

Hi Ste,

I have just put a load of LED's on my Scania and not had any problems. It was just a case of trial and error and only use the light sockets on the MFU.

Regards, Russ

Cheers for that mate what im after is modifying one that come with the mfc the roof light one it has yellow bulbs (led's) wanted to no if i can simply cut them off and solder white in ther place

cheers ste

Cheers for that mate what im after is modifying one that come with the mfc the roof light one it has yellow bulbs (led's) wanted to no if i can simply cut them off and solder white in ther place

cheers ste

To be honest Ste i'd replace with a pair. I'm not sure of the value of one and if they are not the same value they may not work.

The other reason for going for 5mm led's is that if they are going on a Euro truck they will fit into the light clusters better than 3mm.

yeah was going to cut them both off and replace with 2 white one's 5mm cos they fit the scania clusters so cutting and soldering shouldnt be a problem