Sign in to follow this  
ste2502

Trailer Reverse Lights

How do peeps do it?

cheers ste

you could cut the wires to the units reversing lights and splice in a plug socket to go onto the back of the cab like the trailer light set and add the reversing lights to the trailer and plug them into the new socket on the back of the cab, just an idea I am considering

i've all ready added an led to the the unit dont want to over do the mfu

I have 2 reversing lights on my Scania R620 unit, so if you have one on your unit, then adding a reversing light to your trailer would not make much difference to the MFU. if I decide to do this mod I will remove one of the reversing lights from the unit and stick it in the tamiya trailer I am building at the moment

there is a video of a Bruder trailer is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QLgxsMEAI and it shows the reversing lights on the unit, but no reversing light on the trailer,

I have 2 reversing lights on my Scania R620 unit, so if you have one on your unit, then adding a reversing light to your trailer would not make much difference to the MFU. if I decide to do this mod I will remove one of the reversing lights from the unit and stick it in the tamiya trailer I am building at the moment

there is a video of a Bruder trailer is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QLgxsMEAI and it shows the reversing lights on the unit, but no reversing light on the trailer,

i have 2 on my unit also i have to come up with something

Here´s pics of my Scania R620 6x4, with it´s backup-lights.. All electronics are Servonuat, which clearly exceeds any MFU in performance in my opinion. :D

I have used a seperate cable to power the brake and reversing lights on my trailers, and the normal Tamiya-style plug for the rest of the lights. :lol:

Cheers..

Michael