mcovalsk

Nib 58077 Mudblaster 2 Kits!

THERE ARE two kits, you can buy just one.

Today I found at my LHS two Mud Blaster kits, NIB 9/10, all the parts in original bags unopened, decals instructions....etc, all are there

The bad news is that there are NOT box covers.

I can't understand how the covers aren't instead them Kyosho BIg BRute box covers.

Anyway if you have a MudBlaster box, then will have a 10/10 NIB.

Shipping worldwide will be US$ 60 (each) with tracking 7-10 days.

If you want to see a big picture click below.

http://www.modelersite.com/Mario/Mudblaster.jpg

I'm asking US$420 plus shipping, if you have a empty box will get a 650 kit. Thanks for reading

Seriously, I would love one of these, but I don't like making offers.

Can you just tell us what you want?

Hello, is there some interest?

How much is a serious offer ??

Err.....yes, but you didn't tell me what you wanted for the kits. :lol:

Read your personal messages, I answered one week ago.

Make offers please

£50 plus shipping is that a reasonable offer?

i can go to 52.75 :lol:

can you pm me a price please mate shipped to the uk. :lol:

i can go to 52.75 :lol:

can you pm me a price please mate shipped to the uk. :lol:

Please just serious offers, I'm needing the money and wouldn't like to spend time in jokes, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

£50 plus shipping is that a reasonable offer?

Please just serious offers, I'm needing the money and wouldn't like to spend time in jokes, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im feeling generous so make it £60, either that or give me a price i can say YES/NO to ;-)

I say me but i have a feeling im asking on behalf of several TC members lol

Im feeling generous so make it £60, either that or give me a price i can say YES/NO to ;-)

I say me but i have a feeling im asking on behalf of several TC members lol

Thanks you are a generous guy :( , I appreciate that, but have to say NO :P , even to those you are talking in behalf them. :blink:

Thanks mate!!!!! ;)

Take care!

I think someone needs to make a VERY large offer to prize this item away.

I was personally thinking that $150USD would do it as its basically NIP parts in a plain cardboard box, so you better snatch that offer up, or state your lowest price.

Adios

How about 200 USD shipped to US.

Sorry Mike actually I paid 300 each. Anyway thanks for your interest.

US $275.00-$280.00 for 1 shipped to Australia.

I think someone needs to make a VERY large offer to prize this item away.

I was personally thinking that $150USD would do it as its basically NIP parts in a plain cardboard box, so you better snatch that offer up, or state your lowest price.

Adios

Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it very much, anyway I have to say NO again, although I promise you I will think seriously about it, this thread was a big help for me, I realized how much I have to learn about modelling and in general speaking vintage kits, thanks mate!

Please if you have further valuable information about this, don't hesitate share it with me.

By the way

El Ingles no es mi lengua nativa, pero creo que lo hago bastante bien, me gustaría, que usted hablara Espanol ya que veo que tiene una tendencia a decir algunas palabras. Por lo visto yo domino algunos idiomas mas que usted y demuestro que por lo menos soy un poco mas culto.

Take care!!!!!!

US $275.00-$280.00 for 1 shipped to Australia.

Sorry I paid more than that, anyway thanks for your time.

Sorry I paid more than that, anyway thanks for your time.

Ohh well no harm in asking thanks for your prompt answer its appreciated .

By the way

El Ingles no es mi lengua nativa, pero creo que lo hago bastante bien, me gustaría, que usted hablara Espanol ya que veo que tiene una tendencia a decir algunas palabras. Por lo visto yo domino algunos idiomas mas que usted y demuestro que por lo menos soy un poco mas culto.

Take care!!!!!!

El Ingles no es mi lengua nativa, pero creo que lo hago bastante bien, me gustaría, que usted hablara Espanol ya que veo que tiene una tendencia a decir algunas palabras. Por lo visto yo domino algunos idiomas mas que usted y demuestro que por lo menos soy un poco mas culto

The English is not my native language, but I think I'm quite good, I would, you speak Spanish and I see that has a tendency to say some words. Apparently some other languages I dominate you and I prove that I am at least a little cult

Although English is not your native language you use it very well :blink:

Your English is better than my Spanish.

Sorry Mike actually I paid 300 each. Anyway thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the reply!

Hola, que me ayuda a hablar un poco de español, ya que me ayuda cuando yo vengo a tratar con el distribuidor de Tamiya en Argentina LMAO

THERE ARE two kits, you can buy just one.

Today I found at my LHS two Mud Blaster kits, NIB 9/10, all the parts in original bags unopened, decals instructions....etc, all are there

The bad news is that there are NOT box covers.

I can't understand how the covers aren't instead them Kyosho BIg BRute box covers.

Anyway if you have a MudBlaster box, then will have a 10/10 NIB.

Shipping worldwide will be US$ 60 (each) with tracking 7-10 days.

If you want to see a big picture click below.

http://www.modelersite.com/Mario/Mudblaster.jpg

I'm asking US$420 plus shipping, if you have a empty box will get a 650 kit. Thanks for reading

I didnt know these were worth that much! I just saw a nib blackfoot go for 215.00 today on ebay.

I just saw a nib blackfoot go for 215.00 today on ebay.

No you didn't.

Sorry Mario - I think this might not be the right place to sell these kits. Sad.

I wish I could locate a box top because I'd love to have one of these in my collection. I take it you've had no luck in finding a top at a reasonable price?

-Steve