mcovalsk

Nib 58077 Mudblaster 2 Kits!

I am looking for one, I probably have one somewhere, but finding it is the challenge...

Paul.

No you didn't.

Sorry Mario - I think this might not be the right place to sell these kits. Sad.

I wish I could locate a box top because I'd love to have one of these in my collection. I take it you've had no luck in finding a top at a reasonable price?

-Steve

Here is the item number! Looks new in box to me he just removed all and took pics. 200432759546

I didnt know these were worth that much! I just saw a nib blackfoot go for 215.00 today on ebay.

That was sold just for USA, I asked and the the shipping was super expensive, besides was an auction so the seller took the risk and din't know about the kit, which is usual at ebay

From the auction

Vintage Original Tamiya Blackfoot 1/10 + BOX complete? not sure if this is complete but most items seem to be packaged up still....I am not a collector so please DO ask any & all questions prior to bidding ~ sold As-Is

Things are slow now at eBay. I have seen Sand Scorchers went for US$1400 in the last months and I don't think you can get a SS for 1400 today. I mean if I would like to buy a Blackfoot or Mud blaster today couldn't get one for 215, if someone gives his kits that doesn't mean I have to do so.

Frankly in the last 3-4 years I never saw a NIB Mud blaster for less than 650

Anyway thanks!

There have been some lucky bids recently on eBay. It is funny, when someone gets something cheap, lots of spectators think they should all be priced that way, but if it goes for a lot, the same people complain that it is crazy out there....

Paul.

No you didn't.

Sorry Mario - I think this might not be the right place to sell these kits. Sad.

I wish I could locate a box top because I'd love to have one of these in my collection. I take it you've had no luck in finding a top at a reasonable price?

-Steve

Thanks Steve, I appreciate your comment. I'm a subscribed TC member since 2004, just few times used the forum and I'm astonished the level of, aggression, and lack of respect from some members, I never saw this in Tamiyaclub which made me be happy to be here.

I have seen, here, on showrooms and traderooms a lot of things I understood were crazy, off-site or just ridiculous, and NEVER made a negative comment. I have dealt with a lot of TC members successfully and NEVER made a negative comments on things that must keep in the personal level.

I don't think that the right way to sell something is "make me an offer", in fact is forbidden in other forums, but looks common here so I didn't think I could offend anybody.

There have been some lucky bids recently on eBay. It is funny, when someone gets something cheap, lots of spectators think they should all be priced that way, but if it goes for a lot, the same people complain that it is crazy out there....

Paul.

I agree Paul, you have explained this ( I call envy LOL) better than me and of course you really know about this.

For those who are interested in the Mud Blaster kits I can happily recommend Mcovaslk (Mario) as a great TC member to deal with – friendly, honest and knows how to pack a kit for shipping.

Unsure why this thread has developed like it has :) , but wish you luck with the sale Mario.

Take care,

Nige

:blink:

For those who are interested in the Mud Blaster kits I can happily recommend Mcovaslk (Mario) as a great TC member to deal with – friendly, honest and knows how to pack a kit for shipping.

Unsure why this thread has developed like it has :D , but wish you luck with the sale Mario.

Take care,

Nige

:blink:

Thanks Nige you are a nice person, I appreciate your words very much :-)

+1, both ways :-)

I would add he is a little nutty, but then nothing unusual there in present company.

P.

Seems this thread has gone in a different direction than what was meant by my posts.

I was genuinly not trying to offend anyone, my pure and simple intent was to try to establish what sort of price you (Mcovalsk) was looking for.

There was no malice/aggression, in fact it was said in jest. I was aksing for myself as i was interested (the Mudblaster being my 3rd tamiya i owned) but when you gave the price that was enough for me to back off as it was too much for me (maybe not for others), although agreeing with some other members i have myself see NIB Monster Beetles sell by Japanese and Hong Kong sellers in the last 12 months for $500-550USD.

I can assure you the only person i am envious of on Tamiyaclub are those members that are both wealthy anough to won whatever they ike and are also retired living in a sunny place (this is not a poke at you either paul lol)

Hope thats cleared things up (Maybe your post was not intended at me and for that i apologise, but it sounded like it was) and i have also been a subscribed member since november 2005.

P.S. you also had a poke back offering $5USD for an original kyosho scorpion shell ;-)

Sorry if I offended anybody by my offer but it was just that take it or leave it and if I had and extra 420.00 i would buy one as i love all the cars on that chassis.

Sorry if I offended anybody by my offer but it was just that take it or leave it and if I had and extra 420.00 i would buy one as i love all the cars on that chassis.

Not at all! I wasn't talking about you, no worries. I know we are pass through difficult times, but having in account the price I paid doesn't make sense to sell this for less money.

Thanks!

No problem then, all is good, agreed you cant sell for less when you paid more (unless your very rich!). :blink:

Good luck with them

if i offended you sorry.

the offer was a joke ,but i was serious when i asked you to pm me a price.

i have sold to you in the past,i think it was a f350 snug(the last one),which was a good deal.

oh and thanks for the offers on my trade items but i will decline.

My last post in this hread, just to comment that looks amazing how a quite simple post about two Mud Blaster kits made a long list of answers, jokes, anger...etc. Obviously this hit some sensible point for some members, I can't find other answer, as I didn't see so many questions on NIB Sand Scorchers LOL.

Anyway no hard feelings and thanks for those that made some positive comments on me, if I offended somebody, I strongly apologize, just needed the money and probably was focused in that instead the jokes. Although I would like to point that when one makes a joke has to be clear about that.

One kit was reserved and still looking for a box cover of the other one as probably I will keep for myself if there is not interest enough.

Thanks for reading!

Mario