karlosthejackel

Scorcher Yellowed Windows And Headlights

Hi guys im not new to the forum really. I joined about 4 years ago but since have shut down e mail accounts etc so re joined and bought a scorcher-my childhood dream. I believe its a good time to buy at the mo prices seem to have dropped. Anyway back on topic my scorcher has very yellowed headlights and windows-must be the sun. Is there anything i can do to bring back the clearness? Ive found blitzer parts that i could use but want to keep original as poss. Please dont shoot me down ive done a search and cant find anything on this. If there is a thread on it that someone could point me to id be grateful or any help very appreciated. Thanks karl

I think the Scorcher 2010 Re-Release has clear windows, give it a few weeks and you should be able to pick up a set.

I think the Scorcher 2010 Re-Release has clear windows, give it a few weeks and you should be able to pick up a set.
Windows for the new Scorcher will be slightly tinted, at least that is how it is been presented. Seemingly Tamiya think all cars now have tinted windows :)