loaded

Nitro Blizzard Woes

Hi all,

I haven't really built many Kyosho models and I recently bought a new in box Kyosho Nitro Blizzard 31851. I couldn't be sure it was complete, it certainly was stuffed with parts and the seller knew nothing much about it.

I have it open and clearly there are hundreds of extra parts, but the motor appears partially assembled and the gear box too, although the parts description doesn't allude to this.

I am also trying to compare the parts included against the so called parts list, but it is hopeless, I have parts bags with the same names and clearly different parts inside. Does anyone have one of these, perhaps a visual would be more helpful than the pretty poor Kyosho list at the back. The exploded diagram is a bit difficult to check parts against for a complete list. If anyone has any ideas of how to help, or a better parts list perhaps, or some photos it would be a great help :-)

Maybe I have been spoiled by the great Tamiya manual parts lists at the back of the manual to check the parts against, or maybe I have a bunch of incorrect parts?

Thank you!

Paul.

I seem to have it sorted, it appears the bag numbers in the back of the manaul bear little resemblance to those in the kit, as the spares are sold in completely different bags, but with identical numbers (hmm, nice idea!)

It would be a great help if someone had pictures of BL, BL2, BL3 and BL4 though, if you can help, please let me know.

Thanks!

Paul.