Tamiya Cowboy

1/16 Steiger Rc Tractor

I did some trading and such with a good friend of mine Robbert last year at Indy to get me a 1/16 Ertl 4x4 tractor turned into a RC tractor. Well Friday it showed up and I could not be happier with the out come of it. The running gear is made out of Tamiya semi axle and a Rc4wd R2 tranny and a Rc4wd 4 to 1 Gear Reduction Unite a 55 turn crawler motor. The motor is running off a castle ESC running 11.1 lipo and a castle BEC and a VG600 remote.

The tractor runs and pulls great I am working on getting my first piece of tillage equipment and will be ran by a servo viva the ports that are mounted on the rear of the tractor. i will also be working on a silage blade for it to.

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

Hey thanks guys..

This tractor is a blast to run it has a ton of power for pulling. I am working on a piece of tillage equ to pull behind it and a few other pieces to pull behind it Ill keep you posted on my progress.

That is wicked! Loved seeing these being used on farms when I was a lot younger. Was also the first make of tractor that I saw with 12 wheels at a agricultural exibition.