Brooklyn Nights

Lunchbox Lights With Teu101-bk Esc...

Hi,

I want to put some lights on my re re LB but the new manual has no mention of the lights (or for that matter the 50520 damper upgrade opton) like the original manual did.

So will the original 50320) R/C Light Bulb Set work with the TEU101 ESC or do I have to find/make something myself?

I`m trying to keep everything I put on to it Tamiya and so far I have got the race ball barings, dirt tuned motor, just bought some 50520 dampers though the price was mental (£24 a set! x 2 sets ;) ) and some alloy body mounts too. I want everythig together before I start my build!

Anyone got any ideas for paint too by the way? I`m sort of liking electric metalic blue with matching wheels! ;)

Cheers

Hi,

I want to put some lights on my re re LB but the new manual has no mention of the lights (or for that matter the 50520 damper upgrade opton) like the original manual did.

So will the original 50320) R/C Light Bulb Set work with the TEU101 ESC or do I have to find/make something myself?

I`m trying to keep everything I put on to it Tamiya and so far I have got the race ball barings, dirt tuned motor, just bought some 50520 dampers though the price was mental (£24 a set! x 2 sets ;) ) and some alloy body mounts too. I want everythig together before I start my build!

Anyone got any ideas for paint too by the way? I`m sort of liking electric metalic blue with matching wheels! ;)

Cheers

yes they work fine with the teu.they have a plug which goes into the battery socket on your receiver and a socket for the battery plug from your esc.so you just fit them "in line".

just etamiya light kit that comes with alot of the current TT 01 i have used the red lights in my headlights to give it a gravedigger feel.

as long as you prep the shell normall car rattle cans will work fine (clean the shell, couple of coats of primer then the top coat of your choice) if you intend to use it hard dont go for a hard to touch up colour as you will end up on your roof at least once.

yes they work fine with the teu.they have a plug which goes into the battery socket on your receiver and a socket for the battery plug from your esc.so you just fit them "in line".

Ah thanks as I was unsure about this. Any ideas where I can get the 50320s from in the UK?

Cheers

it can be done but you have to drill a hole in the body just the right size for the led to push into so it is a tight fit

it can be done but you have to drill a hole in the body just the right size for the led to push into so it is a tight fit

I was thinking of using an old front grill and cutting the bulb holders out. then mounting it on the inside rear where the lights are, cutting the square out and trying to find something "lens like" to fit in the light square. Not sure how easy this will be though.

I was thinking of using an old front grill and cutting the bulb holders out. then mounting it on the inside rear where the lights are, cutting the square out and trying to find something "lens like" to fit in the light square. Not sure how easy this will be though.

that might work well not tried anything like that because mine gets used alot so bits like that would have to be very sturdy