Sign in to follow this  
Blazerfrazer

Help! Anyone Know What Car This Is?

Hi, I collected this little beauty on Sunday and I have no idea who makes it. Its really interesting with cable operated brakes, differential, remote carb!!, side exhaust, pull start. it looks to be 1/12 scale but I cant find any markings to identify it, any body know? thanks guys.

Hi, I collected this little beauty on Sunday and I have no idea who makes it. Its really interesting with cable operated brakes, differential, remote carb!!, side exhaust, pull start. it looks to be 1/12 scale but I cant find any markings to identify it, any body know? thanks guys.

COX, you can find them on Ebay sometimes. Other than that i dont know anything. Whats the story with the red Corvette body?

COX, you can find them on Ebay sometimes. Other than that i dont know anything. Whats the story with the red Corvette body?

Hi and thanks for the info, after your post i was able to continue and find out all about it, thanks! What a car, i am going to enjoy restoring it and running it in the summer. The corvette body came with a bunch of cars i bought recently, it might be a PB mustang body but i dont know, its definatly 1/8 i think and was on the Mardave Marauder that was also in with it all, its on ebay now. This body is for sale if you like it, its in good order crack wize but its badly painted. I just tryed to up load more pictures of the stuff and the body for you but TC wont allow it.... says (Attachment space used 494.56k of 500k)

never mind