Blacque Jacque

Snetterton 2010

Ok folks, we're looking at running another "big bash" at Snetterton for August Bank Holiday this year.

Format similar to last year; a bit of racing, a bit of bashing, a bit of silliness (ok so there was rather a lot of that last time :lol: ).

Overnight camping subject to confirmation still (but as we were well behaved last year it shouldn't be a problem)

It's early days & it's all still just at the planning stage for now, but there's nothing at this point that should stop it from happening.

BTW; the conga line needs to be around 300 cars to ring the track completely. :(

Who's up for it ? The more people we get the more likely it is to go ahead.

(For those who were on Mars at the time, follow the link in my sig. to see what all the fuss was about.)

Definitely up for it here, & camping overnight too - I've been putting lots of LEDs on a few cars in anticipation of some night time running :lol:

To anyone camping over - Don't stay on the left hand side, opposite the shop - there must be some cabling or pylons there somewhere, I woke up with a cracking headache two days running :lol:

I am wondering please, is this purely a flat, Tarmac track with no Off Road sections at all?

Is there any Off Road track nearby?

Regards,

Alistair G.

To anyone camping over - Don't stay on the left hand side, opposite the shop - there must be some cabling or pylons there somewhere, I woke up with a cracking headache two days running laugh.gif

Surely that's a crackling headache then? <_<

Would like to tie this in with a trip to my folks in Northampton if poss, I'll keep an eye on this going forwards.

Cool, count both Erica and I in for this. We have at moment over 60 cars and no doubt more to come so Im sure we can help again with Conga Line <_<

I am wondering please, is this purely a flat, Tarmac track with no Off Road sections at all?

Is there any Off Road track nearby?

Regards,

Alistair G.

The track is anything but flat, my Munchkin mid backflip off the green "embankments":

img1737_31082009234454_6.jpg

& there's always ramps to add to the insanity:

img1737_31082009234454_2.jpg

Yes we certainly managed a lot of airtime, I just love that 2nd photo with my Durga and Jozza's Hotbodies truck in air at same time.

I should be able to come this year <_< 99% sure i'll have passed my driving test by then, so don't need to rely on Dad taking me everywhere ;)

Matt

I am definitely up for it again. One of the best weekends last year. Lets hope we can do better this year with the number of vehicles. I'll have words with spudgunn and Digger to see if they are interested.

Didn't go last year (for reasons best known to myself), but definitely up for it this year. Will be camping too.

I think I may just have to come and have a dabble this year. With a spot of camping chucked in for good measure is it a no go to bring a few bevvies with us to enjoy the mayhem?

Count me in! I saw the pics from last year and I was gutted that I didn't do something and get myself along. I will probably camp too.

I might even book my 1:1 in for a go round the track as well - two birds with one stone!

I will be sure to bring as many cars as possible for the infamous conga too :rolleyes:

And I might also be able to offer a lift to someone from the Surrey borders... I somehow doubt if the Mrs will be up for it so I should have room in my motor if anyone needs a hand getting there and back.

Need to get all my cars polished as I don't want to miss it this year.

:P

Just a quick update:

We are pencilled in for all day Aug Bank holiday (30th) and camping overnight on the 29th, just awaiting formal confirmation from SPMC.

:P

you can count me and the wife in too. just bought 2 on road cars for this meeting........the bug has started again.... there goes my bank balance again...