overall best blackfoot  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've only owned original blackfoot and cosidered it one of

the best so i was wondering what other people experiances

are with the legendary Blackfoot line of cars.its probley the most

well known rc car.

Standard - got to be a Monster Beetle, oil shocks and Gold wheels does it for me :mellow: - and it wheelies higher than a Blackfoot too lol!

I like the King Blackfoots body, but would have to choose the blackfoot/monsterbeetle suspension any day...

at some point ive owned them all.

i like the king blackfoot chassis the best,but the mud blaster def has the best looking body.

mudblaster for me

I voted Blackfoot Extreme. I have still got my original Bush Devil and had a King Blackfoot which I built a few years ago. Even after moding the steering on the kbf its nostalgia wasnt enough to get my winning vote. The bfe chassis is so good compared to the others it is head and shoulders above the rest if you want to run the thing. For shelf or nostalgia runners then the original Blackfoot would get my vote cause of the closer scale of realism to the big wheel trucks of the time. I love the tread patterns too.

Course the Clod Buster or Juggernaut would be an outright winner if they were on the list in my book lol.

Nice to get away from these HPI esque monster trucks either that may go well but look nothing like a scale monster truck.

Blackfoot we salute you.

I vote King Blackfoot. It's the best and most modern version of the chassis/suspension. Plus the best lookin body IMO.

I wouldn't even include the Extreme in this poll, all it shares with the other trucks is the name. Might as well through in the Clod, TXT, Bruiser, and Wild Willy in there if you're going to include the Extreme.

Super Blackfoot for me, the gearbox is tough & easily handles much more power than stock, the front suspension is pretty reasonable & has more steering in stock form than the KBF. A set of oil shocks is all it really needs.

Looks wise it has the stepside Ford shell, the best looking of all IMHO.

Here's mine in full flight with CVA's & a Super Stock RZ motor:

img2088_23112008212540_1.jpg