Ad Lav

Newbie With Pictures Of Rc Goodies!

Hi all, thought i'd share some pictures of my 1/16th scale Tamiya tanks, assorted military stuff, RC cars etc :P

DSCF1065.jpg

DSCF1063.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1067.jpg

DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

DSCF1099.jpg

Hi, were did you get this Skoda Rally body??? I love this car.

By the way, very nice pictures!!!

Wellcome

Welcome to the forum :P

Your military models look great very realistic .

Hope you enjoy your stay at TC .

Hi, were did you get this Skoda Rally body??? I love this car.

By the way, very nice pictures!!!

Wellcome

Limited RTR release from Skoda's UK webshop (at least, I've seen it for sale there, though it isn't anymore as far as I know). I found it too expensive at the time because there's simply a TT01 under there, but it is a very nice shell indeed :P

Thanks for the replies chaps :rolleyes:

Although I found reading replies hard as you have to click on each one rather than view all of them? Any way to change this?

The Skoda WRC was purchased from my local Skoda dealer for a large sum of money about a year ago, havn't run it as its too much of a collectors item and have been offered silly money to sell it on Skoda car foums! I am tempted with some of the offers! lol

The tanks are relatively new, military stuff is my main area of interest but cars are faster! :lol:

Thinking of selling the Porsche Turret King Tiger too, brand new in the box, havn't got round to building it ;)

Adam

There is a collector based in Czech who would give a body part for that Skoda....

;-)

Paul.

There is a collector based in Czech who would give a body part for that Skoda....

;-)

Paul.

;)

Sorry, no body parts in exchange! :rolleyes: Pound Sterling accepted though...

Although I found reading replies hard as you have to click on each one rather than view all of them? Any way to change this?

Use the "Options" drop down list (top{ish} right of page, under "Add Reply" & "New Topic" buttons) - select "Switch to: Standard"

:rolleyes:

Awesome military models. Very cool stuff indeed. Welcome and thanks for sharing with us.

Henk :rolleyes:

No problem, thanks for the comments guys :D

I plan to sell either the two complete tanks and buy another, possibly Cromwell/Challanger or whatever Tamiya brings out next so keep your eyes open on for sale bit :(