Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Manual Globeliner 56304

Hi Guys

My trial chassis is doing quite well. Now I wanted to start with the body. I really love the tamiya globeliner. It would fit perfect. But since its gonna be a trial truck I dont need all the bodyparts. I searched the internet for a pdf manual file but couldent find one. But without the manual its hart to say, which parts i need to order and which i dont need.

And a complet body kit is very expensive here in Switzerland.

Does anyone of you have copy of the manual? If yes, please mail them to me.

Greetings.

The only 1/14th truck manual i have ever found is that king hauler and many of the different trailers tamiya do all on there own website and the 3 speed forum, i have always wanted one and searched net for manuals

as i like to look at a manual to before i buy if i can but never found and, i was really looking for the mercedes 1850l but never found the manual!!

Than i still not been able to afford a 3 speed still to this day lol! as if get one really want it all mfc etc to and thats big money!!!

i was really looking for the mercedes 1850l but never found the manual!!

There's a scan of the 1850 manual in the manuals section here on TC

There's a scan of the 1850 manual in the manuals section here on TC

oh is there is it a good scan that can be read? i guess i need to subscribe to see it fully?

oh is there is it a good scan that can be read? i guess i need to subscribe to see it fully?

Subscriber's get a larger view of the manuals, but the 1850 one starts at page 14 (step 28) for some reason :blink:

Subscriber's get a larger view of the manuals, but the 1850 one starts at page 14 (step 28) for some reason :blink:

I was confused as when i went to log in to main site to see manual, password is different to what i log into forum with, i couldnt remember it for main site

so got it sent to email and can now log in and view manuals, yea wierd it starts on page 14 but shows what i wanted to see how the box on the back goes together etc!

and the 1838ls is similar just a shame these are so old now really need updating i guess.

If i was to get one now would prob go for latest scania double axle and from jc-rc he has jap only complete sets with mfc and 4 channel radio and for a very good price i think to!

@ taliesin, thanks for the links. I helps already but still try to find a manual. Because I like to know how the cabin is build up.

@ taliesin, thanks for the links. I helps already but still try to find a manual. Because I like to know how the cabin is build up. I cant see from the exploded view, how the batterie is installed and changed. If I find any further information I will post them here.

Cheers