Petrolhead

Fs: Servos, High-torque Servo, Motors, Esc, Wheels, Alu Servo Plates...

Having a clear out of my old stuff. I have no need for this anymore so it's all got to go. All prices include P+P. Feel free to make me an offer on anything!

5/3/10 - ALL PRICES REDUCED! ALL NEEDS TO GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/10 Touring Wheels and Tyres - £7 reduced from £10

They come complete with a hard rubber compound inside them. I used them for 2 races at my local indoor club, which was a hard concrete floor, and they were the quickest tyres as everyone was using them. They're almost like pin-spikes, but the lugs are slightly larger and flatter. They've still got lots of life left.

There are 2 pairs of wheels which are slightly different design, but barely noticable. They fit the standard Tamiya hex adapter size.

Wheels2.jpg

Wheels1.jpg

2x 550 size motors - Reduced to £8

These are perfect for an E-Maxx, E-Savage, Twin Detonator, Wild Dagger etc. Very torquey, work fine. No motor wires.

550s.jpg

TLT Front and Rear Bumpers / Brush Guard - Reduced to £4

As the title says, black plastic that's fairly scratched and well used but not broken.

Bumpers.jpg

MORE PARTS ADDED:

1/10 Touring White Rims - Reduced to £3

Used but very good condition, no splits or cracks and barely any 'kerbing' at all. Black stuff is where they had been super-glued to tyres and the rubber hasn't all come off. You won't see this when they have tyres on them. All standard hex fittings.

Whiterims.jpg

Large 47 Tooth Pinion - Reduced to £1

As the title says, 47 tooth, includes grub screw. Used but very good condition.

Pinion.jpg

Fox Gear Set - Reduced to £2

These were used for a long time in my Fox and I replaced them as a matter of caution rather than because they were too worn. They certainly are worn but still have some life in them. Hard to find now.

FoxGears.jpg

TLT Carbon Fibre Axle Braces - Reduced to £2

Enough here for two axles, 12 braces in total. Can just make out the carbon-fibre weave pattern on them. Good condition. No screws included.

TLTbraces.jpg

XC SWB Rear Trailing Arms - Reduced to £1

Plastic rear trailing arms from the short wheelbase XC, so will fit Pajero and Jeep but not Toerag or CR-V. Used but not broken at all.

XCarms.jpg

This all needs to go so make me an offer if you fancy something!

Having a clear out of my old stuff. I have no need for this anymore so it's all got to go. All prices include P+P

TLT Alu Servo Plates - £10

Blue alu servo plates that came from a pair of TLT axles. One comes with two nuts and bolts, the other doesn't. Very good condition.

ServoPlates.jpg

1/10 Touring Wheels and Tyres - £10

They come complete with a hard rubber compound inside them. I used them for 2 races at my local indoor club, which was a hard concrete floor, and they were the quickest tyres as everyone was using them. They're almost like pin-spikes, but the lugs are slightly larger and flatter. They've still got lots of life left.

There are 2 pairs of wheels which are slightly different design, but barely noticable. They fit the standard Tamiya hex adapter size.

Wheels2.jpg

Wheels1.jpg

2x 550 size motors - £12

These are perfect for an E-Maxx, E-Savage, Twin Detonator, Wild Dagger etc. Very torquey, work fine. No motor wires.

550s.jpg

HiTec HS-645MG Metal Gear Hi-Torque Servo - £15

Very high torque steering servo, used it in my crawler and it would easily turn the 2.2" tyres on carpet whilst stationary. It's not new as it has been used but works perfect. Comes with box but no instructions.

Hi-Torque.jpg

Futaba MC-112B ESC - £8

Found this lying around, did a quick bit of research and it was released in the early 1990s as an entry level ESC. Has reverse. Would make a good replacement for a MSC. Sold as seen, never tried it.

Futaba.jpg

Assorted Servos - £10 for the lot

5 assorted servos, all standard torque. I think most of them work, can't be entirely sure though. Sold as seen, £10 for the lot.

Servos.jpg

TLT Front and Rear Bumpers / Brush Guard - £8

As the title says, black plastic that's fairly scratched and well used but not broken.

Bumpers.jpg

I'll takethe 645 mg. let me have your pp addy and I'll shoot it across straight away.

Cliff

Futaba MC-112B ESC - £8

Found this lying around, did a quick bit of research and it was released in the early 1990s as an entry level ESC. Has reverse. Would make a good replacement for a MSC. Sold as seen, never tried it.

Futaba.jpg

If you can test this I maybe interested,

I would not want to buy it and then find its no good.

Kind Regards, Dan

Just tested the ESC with an old battery and a silvercan and it seems to work fine - it goes in both forwards and reverse as it should.

hello mate!

Interested in the TLT servo mounts if they are still available?

Just tested the ESC with an old battery and a silvercan and it seems to work fine - it goes in both forwards and reverse as it should.

Yes Please

MORE PARTS ADDED:

1/10 Touring White Rims - £4

Used but very good condition, no splits or cracks and barely any 'kerbing' at all. Black stuff is where they had been super-glued to tyres and the rubber hasn't all come off. You won't see this when they have tyres on them. All standard hex fittings.

Whiterims.jpg

Large 47 Tooth Pinion - £2

As the title says, 47 tooth, includes grub screw. Used but very good condition.

Pinion.jpg

Fox Gear Set - £4

These were used for a long time in my Fox and I replaced them as a matter of caution rather than because they were too worn. They certainly are worn but still have some life in them. Hard to find now.

FoxGears.jpg

TLT Carbon Fibre Axle Braces - £3

Enough here for two axles, 12 braces in total. Can just make out the carbon-fibre weave pattern on them. Good condition. No screws included.

TLTbraces.jpg

XC SWB Rear Trailing Arms - £2

Plastic rear trailing arms from the short wheelbase XC, so will fit Pajero and Jeep but not Toerag or CR-V. Used but not broken at all.

XCarms.jpg

TLT Alu servo plates SOLD

Blue Alu servo horns SOLD

Reduced the motors to £10

Reduced the servos to £8

Reduced the TLT bumpers to £5.

All needs to go!

Couple of new bits up for sale:

3 Different Modified Motors, all well used but working - SOLD

3motors.jpg

5th March: Prices have been reduced on everything, bargains to be had. It all needs to go!

See first post for new prices.

Brake Lights arrived safe and sound this morning. :)

Many Thanks

CHiPs

The motors arrived today and all working 100%!

Thanks mate!

Thanks for letting me know Martin, glad you're pleased with them.

With regards to everything left up for sale, make me a rediculous offer and chances are I'll let you have the item, I really need shot of everything.