theshopkeeper

Sand Scorcher Has Landed In Uk

The Scorcher went from out of stock to in stock this afternoon on Hobby Co's stock system B)

Expecting the kits to be delivered to us later this week. Will turn around them all ASAP :D

Still some spare if anyone wants one :P

Neil are these in short supply ?? prob order next month... if not i'l tell the misses iv got to panic buy :)

Sorry to see letter in door window of the shop advising moving to scotland, will miss popping in when im in stevanage - the shop will be missed.. but i understand reasons and wish you every success with new shop.

Paul

We've had them in and almost all gone.

I tried to order some more but they've gone on back-order and aren't expected for a while, so might be time buy the wife some flowers :unsure:

Thanks for the custom over the years - it's all going fine in the new place - Stevenage is open for another week and then that's it. It'll be sad to see it go, but the costs of that place have doubled in the last 5 years, and you get to a point when it's just not worth it any more...

We've had them in and almost all gone.

I tried to order some more but they've gone on back-order and aren't expected for a while, so might be time buy the wife some flowers :rolleyes:

Thanks for the custom over the years - it's all going fine in the new place - Stevenage is open for another week and then that's it. It'll be sad to see it go, but the costs of that place have doubled in the last 5 years, and you get to a point when it's just not worth it any more...

Theres a Pm for you Neil ;)

SandScorcher has arrived fast next day delivery many thanks Neil top service as allways from you guys :huh: Roll on sunday me day off